> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2013, 08:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DarkWaveRiffer @ Feb 7 2013, 01:54 PM) *
ok, I did a search through the forums to see if there was any mention of them, but yeah I might have posted Nine Lashes already.

I am sure you heard of them, but this is a great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsNZarFGxA

Oh yes! Been listening to these guys since I was a 9th grader biggrin.gif Junior high that is wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 8 2013, 10:23 AM
Instructor
This is a progressive band from Romania - they have been around since the early 80s - amazingly soulful music!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 9 2013, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Awesome tune by Live's ex vocalist! I think I posted this one a year or two ago, but, why not again - I think it rocks!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 10 2013, 09:49 AM
Instructor
These dudes are from India out of what I understand... Interesting...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 11 2013, 10:33 AM
Instructor
The suit and vocal lines are THE BEST biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Feb 11 2013, 04:43 PM
GMC:er
Hey Cos,
I will have to check out some of your recent song posts. I did check out the Romanian Band. Very good. Have you ever heard of Florence and the Machine? I have been finding some great music on my City and Colour Pandora station.

Here is a bit of the Siren'ade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_eOmvM-4zc

I love the mood, and the echo on her voice. Makes me think of war, and rebellion in this song, but what I have heard of her, She lends a great mood to all of her songs.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2013, 08:49 AM
Instructor
Hey man! I was just talking with my girl about this Florence - she told me about her, but I haven't had the time to listen to her music yet. This song is haunting tho...

This song always makes me sad... but I like it nonetheless

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2013, 10:12 AM
Instructor
...and a classic for today smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2013, 08:57 AM
Instructor
Spiderman fans, rejoice! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2013, 09:19 AM
Instructor
Couldn't hold myself from posting this, even if we had the electric version a few days ago:

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 18 2013, 09:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Cosmin, on my thread we were talking about song writing and trying to be less linear and working on building better dynamics etc it made think of Biffy Clyro.
I dunno if you listen to them at all but I've got most of their albums and Ive always thought that they are really good the way they build up their songs and make them sound alive, also they find some brilliant melodies that are not always 'standard' sounding.
This track is off their new album. I think it sounds quite dynamic with some stops, some quiet sections and the way it seems to build up towards the end.

This is an older track and shows how different they can be as well, have a listen to the guitar riff for the verses, its sounds so weird!
I dont think I would ever come up with a riff like it LOL! but it works so well, probably my favourite song of theirs.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Awesomenessnessnessness! Thanks for sharing these man!

I can't stop listening to the first one sad.gif I'm a bit sad (thinking of bad things even though they didn't happen) and this song has hit the spot. Ilike these guys although I must recon I haven't listened to them too much so far..

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 18 2013, 11:38 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 18 2013, 10:17 PM) *
Awesomenessnessnessness! Thanks for sharing these man!

I can't stop listening to the first one sad.gif I'm a bit sad (thinking of bad things even though they didn't happen) and this song has hit the spot. Ilike these guys although I must recon I haven't listened to them too much so far..

you know what Miyamoto would say about dwelling on things which have not happened, it's not in the present and you cant affect it.... dont let it rent any space in your mind!

Im glad you like the tunes, this one is along a similar style to the first one, I suggest an increase in volume and let it blast you into the present smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2013, 12:01 AM
Instructor
thanks again man smile.gif

I always keep telling myself to chain the weak side of me and let the warrior rule all the time. Not always an easy task, innit? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 19 2013, 12:59 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 18 2013, 11:01 PM) *
thanks again man smile.gif

I always keep telling myself to chain the weak side of me and let the warrior rule all the time. Not always an easy task, innit? laugh.gif

Totally dude, Its the most difficult thing you can try to do I reckon! I dont know why the mind constantly fights against you but it just seems to always be a battle to keep in the mindset you know you need to be in. I can go through entire arguments with certain people in my head and react to the outcome even though they have not even happened LOL! huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2013, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 18 2013, 11:59 PM) *
I can go through entire arguments with certain people in my head and react to the outcome even though they have not even happened LOL! huh.gif

And I thought I was the only one doing that laugh.gif

Let's have a happy one instead!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 20 2013, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Anybody in for some Sinatra? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 22 2013, 10:06 AM
Instructor
Such a heartbreaking song...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2013, 08:06 AM
Instructor
thanks to bleez, I have a new crush on this song and here is the acoustic version:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2013, 03:49 PM
Instructor
Time for another classic:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 08:56 AM