Ez Drummer 1 Set Up
jstcrsn
Jan 20 2015, 12:04 AM
Learning Tone Master
Had reset my computer(!@#$$%%%^).Now I used to have a master drum track , with multi tracked drums with a simple drum beat that I had set up as a template in reaper. So all I had to do is open a new project , select drum template and I had a new project in seconds. Problem is , I can't remember how I set it up. Been trying for an hour , searching youtube

So I am bringing to guys hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllllpp thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 20 2015, 12:09 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 20 2015, 12:04 AM) *
Had reset my computer(!@#$$%%%^).Now I used to have a master drum track , with multi tracked drums with a simple drum beat that I had set up as a template in reaper. So all I had to do is open a new project , select drum template and I had a new project in seconds. Problem is , I can't remember how I set it up. Been trying for an hour , searching youtube

So I am bringing to guys hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllllpp thanks

I hear you pain! I also have trouble remembering procedures for making drum vst multitrack in DAW.
Just to make sure, you are looking to have each drum kit part (snare, kick, hi hat etc) on a separate channel so that you can for example add reverb to snare, compressor to kick drum etc?

Here is a quick video I've found on Youtube about how to setup ezdrummer in reaper (I have no experience setting this up in reaper sad.gif ) :

Please let me know if the above video helps?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 20 2015, 01:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 20 2015, 12:09 AM) *
I hear you pain! I also have trouble remembering procedures for making drum vst multitrack in DAW.
Just to make sure, you are looking to have each drum kit part (snare, kick, hi hat etc) on a separate channel so that you can for example add reverb to snare, compressor to kick drum etc?

Here is a quick video I've found on Youtube about how to setup ezdrummer in reaper (I have no experience setting this up in reaper sad.gif ) :

Please let me know if the above video helps?

yup thats it, I had all the way up to 1 minute were he saves as template, but man , he needs to slow down so someone learning could do just that
thanks

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Jan 20 2015, 01:05 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:43 AM