Rig Run Down, Such a legend and such a sweet bloke
Phil66
Apr 10 2018, 08:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
His tone straight into the amp is already beautiful,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWl7c0QbMQ

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Apr 10 2018, 09:15 PM
Experienced Rock Star
People tend to only know him from Bridge of Sighs, which admittedly is one of the greatest albums of all time. But some of his later work, like 20th Century Blues or Living Out of Time, is just as good.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 10 2018, 10:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
his version of 'thrill has gone' is by far my favourite. the voice, guitar tone and general vibe is just awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfjAbw033Y

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 11 2018, 01:36 AM
GMC:er
For Earth Below is my fave album.

Alethea ...

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 11 2018, 07:18 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 11 2018, 01:36 AM) *

Alethea ...

that's some tasty sounding riffage smile.gif His use of fuzz and uni vibe is always so nice. one of the best at that sound for me.

My fave RT track is 'Dreams That Shone Like Diamonds'. First time I heard it I laughed at how much it resonated with me huh.gif biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDi1jhDVlzk

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 13 2018, 08:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 10 2018, 10:13 PM) *
his version of 'thrill has gone' is by far my favourite. the voice, guitar tone and general vibe is just awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfjAbw033Y

Wow Scott, that had me all choked up, beautiful thank you.

QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 11 2018, 01:36 AM) *

Alethea ...

Brilliant, Thanks Ken, looks like getting his entire back catalogue, I only have a couple of albums on vinyl in the attic.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:07 AM