Can't Put My Rec On The Site
gitarcitolga
Apr 1 2012, 06:42 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Hi guys. When I go to discussion board-----rec section, I click on new topic to be able to put my new rec video but I keep having" Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum" error message on board. Am I doing anything wrong?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 1 2012, 07:04 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (gitarcitolga @ Apr 1 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Hi guys. When I go to discussion board-----rec section, I click on new topic to be able to put my new rec video but I keep having" Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum" error message on board. Am I doing anything wrong?

Hi there!

To post a REC take, go to the lesson you have recorded a REC take for and click on the "post your take" button.
Click here for more in depth instructions about it : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=40697

Cheers,
Bogdan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
gitarcitolga
Apr 1 2012, 07:36 PM
Learning Chord Basher
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 1 2012, 06:04 PM) *
Hi there!

To post a REC take, go to the lesson you have recorded a REC take for and click on the "post your take" button.
Click here for more in depth instructions about it : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=40697

Cheers,
Bogdan

somehow it's not working either.it gives me a blank page:(

QUOTE (gitarcitolga @ Apr 1 2012, 06:20 PM) *
somehow it's not working either.it gives me a blank page:(

I think I got the issue with Internet explorer.I've put it by chrome,thank you.

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:08 PM