My First Game
Adam
Aug 31 2019, 01:19 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm happy to announce I'm directing a team working on an RPG game based on Danganronpa series and tons of cultural references. I wasn't sure if it would be more than an idea and a dream but we reached a point where it has become very much real. I can't share any materials but demo is scheduled for release at the end of this year. I'm really happy for it but moreover, something I spent three years researching for my silly thesis won't be wasted. It takes a lot of time just to write basic scripts but I'm happy when it's finally working. I'll probably put my musicianship to use as well to create the soundtrack. Everyone is so absorbed and working hard to give it their best, I was really to meet them. I hope we will finish the whole thing with the same enthusiasm and get somewhat positive feedback!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 31 2019, 03:26 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulations buddy, nice one wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 31 2019, 04:31 PM
GMC:er
Super congrats! Sounds fun!! We are all here to help if you need anything!
Todd
QUOTE (Adam @ Aug 31 2019, 08:19 AM) *
I'm happy to announce I'm directing a team working on an RPG game based on Danganronpa series and tons of cultural references. I wasn't sure if it would be more than an idea and a dream but we reached a point where it has become very much real. I can't share any materials but demo is scheduled for release at the end of this year. I'm really happy for it but moreover, something I spent three years researching for my silly thesis won't be wasted. It takes a lot of time just to write basic scripts but I'm happy when it's finally working. I'll probably put my musicianship to use as well to create the soundtrack. Everyone is so absorbed and working hard to give it their best, I was really to meet them. I hope we will finish the whole thing with the same enthusiasm and get somewhat positive feedback!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Sep 1 2019, 06:32 PM
GMC:er
Cool!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:10 AM