Just For Fun
foxyal
Feb 24 2016, 04:00 PM
GMC:er
I have played guitar just for fun fo rolleyes.gif 30+ years and it keeps my hands agile and brain active. Guitarmasteclass has made it more interesting although will never be like your instructors in skill --but its good fun.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 24 2016, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
You're very not alone biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Feb 24 2016, 07:34 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (foxyal @ Feb 24 2016, 03:00 PM) *
I have played guitar just for fun fo rolleyes.gif 30+ years and it keeps my hands agile and brain active. Guitarmasteclass has made it more interesting although will never be like your instructors in skill --but its good fun.

Not with that attitude! You'd be surprised how far you can progress when you set your mind to it!

This was me about a year and half ago before I started using this site everyday:

https://soundcloud.com/stortzmusic/rain-idea

And after working with Gab for about a year this is where I am at now:

https://soundcloud.com/stortzmusic/goodbye-sneak-peak

My creativity, skill, mixing and songwriting as improved so much working with him in such a small amount of time! This site has a lot to offer and the more you take advantage of the quicker you will see results!

I look forward to seeing you around! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 24 2016, 11:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm with you, some of us are like Sunday league footballers. They'll never get to the premiership but they still enjoy it and they will improve.
Enjoyment is the name of the game but you should still strive to be the best you can. You never know how far you'll get. Reach for the stars, push yourself, hopefully you'll get a star, maybe you'll touch the sky but either way, if you don't try you won't get so don't rest on your laurels.
Enjoy
wink.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 25 2016, 12:36 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2016, 01:37 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Nice to meet you here. smile.gif

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 25 2016, 01:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
How any posting some of your playing here for us? smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:02 PM