Smart Car Tipping
jstcrsn
Apr 9 2014, 12:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Saw this last night, everything I am wants to go do this
http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/smart-...rancisco-n74216

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 9 2014, 12:30 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Heheh crazy smile.gif

Those cars do seem to be a lot of fun though, I wonder how it feels to drive one?
It should have a tiptronic gearshift which should make the city driving less exhausting.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2014, 01:54 PM
Instructor
hahaha don't be a vandal!! tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 9 2014, 06:43 PM
GMC:er
Smallest car I drove was my mom's (first edition) honda jazz, it was actually very fun not fast but the steering wheel was light and handling was cool smile.gif

But those smart cars are half the size of a jazz, I seriously would not want to test the limits of such car biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 9 2014, 10:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 9 2014, 06:43 PM) *
Smallest car I drove was my mom's (first edition) honda jazz, it was actually very fun not fast but the steering wheel was light and handling was cool smile.gif

But those smart cars are half the size of a jazz, I seriously would not want to test the limits of such car biggrin.gif

I have a 1972 suburban, I always wonder what might happen if I get into an accident with a smart car

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2014, 10:42 PM
It's like driving a beer can smile.gif Or a moped with a tin sheet wrapped around? My brother actually thought he was going to buy one until the test drive. A strong breeze actually moves the car left and right during driving. sad.gif

Great gas mileage but zero saftey if CRSN hits somebody in one of these with his land yacht.

The MIINI is about the smallest thing I've ever driven that still feels like an actual car smile.gif Probably a better choice if small/inexpensive is the goal.

My VW PASSAT is small by our standards here, and it's the biggest car VW makes in the states. They make one size bigger in europe (The Phaeton) but it's $75,000 and nobody in the states would pay that for a VW so they don't sell them here smile.gif

passat 4 door
Attached Image

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 9 2014, 07:30 AM) *
Heheh crazy smile.gif

Those cars do seem to be a lot of fun though, I wonder how it feels to drive one?
It should have a tiptronic gearshift which should make the city driving less exhausting.

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Apr 9 2014, 10:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
When I had my car in the garage I had this car for a few days.
Super weird feeling driving it! It was fun tho, no problem with finding a parking spot, and it had
a crazy multimedia system that my old and loved car doesn't have biggrin.gif.
It takes some time getting used to, but once I did I had to return it.

Wonder why people want to do this. I'm sure people came up with a crazy conspiracy already haha biggrin.gif.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 10 2014, 02:21 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 9 2014, 09:42 PM) *
The MIINI is about the smallest thing I've ever driven that still feels like an actual car smile.gif Probably a better choice if small/inexpensive is the goal.

My VW PASSAT is small by our standards here, and it's the biggest car VW makes in the states. They make one size bigger in europe (The Phaeton) but it's $75,000 and nobody in the states would pay that for a VW so they don't sell them here smile.gif

The sport version of mini was super popular among rich kids when it first came in Turkey. Unfortunately many of those cars crashed, I guess the handling wasn't good enough for the engine plus Turkey one of the least safe places to drive, we even got a song about it tongue.gif

Passat is a good car, little boring but considered dependable here smile.gif also the Phaeton didn't sell well here either smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dcz702
Apr 10 2014, 02:26 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Lol. Man that's messed up. Maybe those punks should take up guitar so they have a way to spend there time instead of messin with people shit and ruining there day. Obviously there bored. Never could figure out why they call them smart cars, get hit and it's a coffin car.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 10 2014, 07:00 AM
Learning Roadie
Never liked the look of the smart car, I doubt it is as fun as a classic mini cooper, now that is a small and fun car to drive (except on long journeys)

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 10 2014, 11:05 AM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 10 2014, 06:00 AM) *
Never liked the look of the smart car, I doubt it is as fun as a classic mini cooper, now that is a small and fun car to drive (except on long journeys)

Oh, I think it could be much more fun that a standard Mini Cooper Original PB!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 10 2014, 12:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 10 2014, 11:05 AM) *
Oh, I think it could be much more fun that a standard Mini Cooper Original PB!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

this looks like a little remote control race car

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:12 AM