Guitar Rig Session, Nice offer, what do you think ?
Keilnoth
Nov 17 2009, 06:50 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey guys,

Guitar Rig Session is offered at a price of 150€ or $ (better buy it with $ though) and as my current sound card is pretty crappy (Creative Labs Audigy Platinium) I was thinking about replacing it with that.

What do you think ? Are you using that hardware ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
maharzan
Nov 18 2009, 01:34 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
From what I have found, its really not wise to upgrade OS immediately although XP is pretty solid. Mainly because, there won't be drivers available until sometime. I had had problems while upgrading to vista but as PC sucks big time (for me), I have migrated to Mac.. and even a version upgrade sometimes give me problem on Mac too. So, I don't really upgrade, I haven't to 10.6.

Anyways, if you are getting the Guitar Rig Session, doesn't it come with the interface as well? That one should be great. If you are using other softwares, you might want to try M-Audio gears.. heard good things about it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:18 AM