Ubisoft Rocksmith
ItSME3
Dec 13 2012, 05:33 PM
GMC:er

did anyone try this already ?

This seems to be a real cognitive challenge

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 13 2012, 05:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I would love to hear some first hand impressions! I really like the concept of it but it feels it will be too complicated to follow (flying tabs) for anything more complicated then single notes rhythms or simple power chords.

But its great that the game industry is moving in this direction! I think Guitar Hero game has inspired tons of kids to start playing the real guitar! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2012, 02:43 AM
GMC:er
I really wish this was around when I was first learning! Combining actual practice with a game. Brilliant! It's not like Guitar Hero where it has very little to do with real guitar, it's an actual guitar and your playing actual music!

Todd

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 13 2012, 11:38 AM) *
I would love to hear some first hand impressions! I really like the concept of it but it feels it will be too complicated to follow (flying tabs) for anything more complicated then single notes rhythms or simple power chords.

But its great that the game industry is moving in this direction! I think Guitar Hero game has inspired tons of kids to start playing the real guitar! smile.gif

+Quote Post
BTrian
Dec 14 2012, 03:09 AM
Learning Roadie
there are some nice reviews on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5B5FtVbJnM

would be sold for this if it weren't a songlist like that and the game made by ubisoft.
hardly anything on the normal songlist appealing to me.
there are some nice additional songs but its all like 3$/song or 30$ for a set of songs.
some of the side things in the game sound quite nice too but not worth for me to get the game in the first place.

the game interface also looks kind of confusing.

might be awesome to get some more ppl. pick up the guitar and discover new stuff.

Would be awesome if it was like some interactive tabulature game with some global custom song database.

still gonna watch how that develops, at least lools way more useful than guitar hero (if you don't only think of it as a game)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2012, 04:13 AM
Instructor
The videos looks very interesting. I like the fact of having a game that can be played with a real guitar, playing real stuff... maybe the game still needs some adjustment based on what you are saying here but it's very promising.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:54 AM