5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Member Name Johnny Law Has 10900 Views, and no posts...how?
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 8 2008, 01:17 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well I don't know if its against the rules...But I have been specifically instructed to visit his profile at least 50 times a day, and that order came from the highest authority... smile.gif
I think if we visit the profile enough times we can summon the Johnny here to share his secret with us smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 8 2008, 02:19 AM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 8 2008, 01:17 AM) *
Well I don't know if its against the rules...But I have been specifically instructed to visit his profile at least 50 times a day, and that order came from the highest authority... smile.gif
I think if we visit the profile enough times we can summon the Johnny here to share his secret with us smile.gif

Bogdan is a close friend of Ivan, so don't trust him ph34r.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 8 2008, 02:23 AM
Instructor
Is anybody gonna reveal the secret about this misterious thing smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Sep 8 2008, 05:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 8 2008, 04:23 AM) *
Is anybody gonna reveal the secret about this misterious thing smile.gif

LEAVE JOHNNY LAW ALONE! mellow.gif HE IS NONE OF YOUR..... mellow.gif BUSINESS! mad.gif

ph34r.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 8 2008, 06:56 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 8 2008, 02:17 AM) *

ph34r.gif You have been marked ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 8 2008, 07:52 AM
Experienced Rock Star
I predict many instructors dieing tonight ph34r.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 8 2008, 07:55 AM
Oogie Boogie ph34r.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Sep 8 2008, 08:39 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (kyldeee @ Sep 8 2008, 04:55 PM) *
Oogie Boogie ph34r.gif

I'm sure that Kyldee is involved in the plot. "Oogie Boogie" is obviously a secret ninja password. What horrible chain of events has he unleashed ........ ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 8 2008, 09:13 AM
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Sep 8 2008, 09:39 AM) *
I'm sure that Kyldee is involved in the plot. "Oogie Boogie" is obviously a secret ninja password. What horrible chain of events has he unleashed ........ ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

ph34r.gif You know too much, you have been marked!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Sep 8 2008, 09:37 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 8 2008, 06:13 PM) *
ph34r.gif You know too much, you have been marked!! ph34r.gif

It's becoming clearer ... the evil genius Paal and his nefarious partner Euro Dwarf are the brains behind this plot .... I must take refuge in another thread .... blink.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 8 2008, 09:57 AM
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Sep 8 2008, 10:37 AM) *
It's becoming clearer ... the evil genius Paal and his nefarious partner Euro Dwarf are the brains behind this plot .... I must take refuge in another thread .... blink.gif

ph34r.gif not true... at all... *note to self: must find Col's refugee-thread and eliminate both!* ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Sep 8 2008, 10:09 AM
It's Ivan! He's already a master in muting, which means making unwanted noise vanish, so why couldn't be the person behind this? biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Sep 8 2008, 10:34 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 8 2008, 07:34 AM) *
I think it is best never to mention the name again, for the sake of the entire universe ph34r.gif

My Theory:

Ivan knows more than he's letting on. We all know Muris is an alien from the planet Shred in the Star System 500 BPM. It appears that through GMC he is intent on turning us all into Shredders. I know this because recently I have had a desire to do speed picking lessons and I'm setting my metronome at insane speeds. Once all GMC members become Shredders, then what is the next step in the plan (and what is Johnny Law's part in all of this) ..... dry.gif

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 8 2008, 10:39 AM
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Sep 8 2008, 10:34 AM) *
My Theory:

Ivan knows more than he's letting on. We all know Muris is an alien from the planet Shred in the Star System 500 BPM. It appears that through GMC he is intent on turning us all into Shredders. I know this because recently I have had a desire to do speed picking lessons and I'm setting my metronome at insane speeds. Once all GMC members become Shredders, then what is the next step in the plan (and what is Johnny Law's part in all of this) ..... dry.gif

...Stay tuned, for the scenes from the next episode of Guitarninja Muris ph34r.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 8 2008, 12:02 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I'm gonna let you a little secret...If you tape the GMC sign on your monitor , Johnny may appear during the night...This is how we call him when we need his "expertise" smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 8 2008, 12:27 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Sep 8 2008, 12:02 PM) *
I'm gonna let you a little secret...If you tape the GMC sign on your monitor , Johnny may appear during the night...This is how we call him when we need his "expertise" smile.gif

I don't want no ghost hanging around my house ph34r.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Sep 8 2008, 12:34 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Sep 8 2008, 06:57 PM) *
ph34r.gif not true... at all... *note to self: must find Col's refugee-thread and eliminate both!* ph34r.gif

Ha! You'll never find me Paal ... there are thousands of threads. You'll only find me if I make the mistake of hitting the "add reply" button ............ oops huh.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 8 2008, 01:00 PM
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Sep 8 2008, 01:34 PM) *
Ha! You'll never find me Paal ... there are thousands of threads. You'll only find me if I make the mistake of hitting the "add reply" button ............ oops huh.gif

ph34r.gif Muhahahaharrgh*cough*, I got you now you little... Wait, where'd you go?? Oh crabs, not again.. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 8 2008, 02:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think it's got something to do with the Pick of Fate, made out of pure light... Thinking about it, that's of course what Muris has! What he claims to be the "Light Pick", is really a pick made out of pure light! And I suspect Johnny Law to be the creater of said pick!

And don't get me started on the 0.0005 gouge strings I've heard rumors about...

This is by the way my post #1000 biggrin.gif
Maybe Johnny has used me as a countdown since the dawn of time, and now something shred-tastic will happen ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Sep 8 2008, 02:09 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I think paal as give in to the dark side ph34r.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:07 PM