"w" Gone From Wah Pedal
Arpeggio
Sep 18 2018, 02:08 PM
GMC:er
I recently dug up my old Digitech RP6 and was trying to get the wah pedal working. Despite following the manual to make sure I hadn't missed anything, only the top end of the wah works (the "ah"). When pushing the pedal back to the lower end there's nothing there and volume just goes down (to 0 when fully pushed down).

It's an interesting way for it to break (if it had to), making me wonder is there a microchip for the "W" and another one for the "ah"? like my "W" chip is broken?

Wish I hadn't sold my Dunlop Cry Baby. Anyone know what kind of wah is Piotr using from halfway here? I can't decipher form the gear list given.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/satch-style/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 18 2018, 03:39 PM
Instructor
Hi mate,

Regarding your pedalboard, be sure that you don't need to do some kind of expression pedal calibration or set up. Search at google about how to set your expression pedal to work propertly with Wah Wah in your pedalboard.

I think that Piotr is using Pod's Auto Wah Wah in his patch, not an extra Wah Wah pedal.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:45 AM