backing track
redsoxfan92490
Jun 25 2006, 08:07 PM
GMC:er
Kris, do you have link so we can download the backing tracks on to ITunes, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, etc.

It would be very handy to be able to listen to backing on Ipods/ Mp3's and play without having to go on the GMC site.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 26 2006, 07:40 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (redsoxfan92490)
Kris, do you have link so we can download the backing tracks on to ITunes, Windows Media Player, Quicktime, etc.

It would be very handy to be able to listen to backing on Ipods/ Mp3's and play without having to go on the GMC site.

Hmm.. Doesn't the mp3 format available here work for that?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
redsoxfan92490
Jun 26 2006, 02:22 PM
I tried copying te file from WMP to ITUnes, but it wouldnt let me. Mabye there is another file that i dont know about? IM not sure if im doing it right.

+Quote Post
lespaulkevin
Jun 30 2006, 12:16 AM
you could always open up windows movie maker and record through your computer as what is playing then put it on itunes if you really wanted to

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 30 2006, 10:38 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (redsoxfan92490)
I tried copying te file from WMP to ITUnes, but it wouldnt let me.  Mabye there is another file that i dont know about? IM not sure if im doing it right.

Check if the most recent mp3 backing works (country wannabe lesson) - it's compressed in a different way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:35 PM