2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Guys, I'm Leaving...
Gitarrero
Apr 18 2011, 09:26 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Forgot to tell you guys: No rain at all! Okay, 5 minutes in Grantchester, but that was all.
The only bad thing is that I keep saying "male spherical objects (but the slang version)" when something goes wrong and none of my colleagues speaks english...wait...guess that's a good thing wink.gif

edit: sorry Christian, as much as it cracked me up I had to remove it - chris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Apr 18 2011, 10:27 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Apr 18 2011, 10:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 18 2011, 03:51 PM) *
Mudbone, once again you ensured me that you are the wisest man at GMC wink.gif That is exactly how I try to live my life at the moment, and I've never felt better.

I don't know about being the wisest, but I'm definitely the sexiest... well... at least my avatar is laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 18 2011, 03:53 PM) *
well we all knew British beer rules anyway tongue.gif

I think this is the one and only gastronomical thing the US has Europe beat on: beer. Sorry guys, we got the best beer tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 19 2011, 06:17 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 18 2011, 10:26 PM) *
Forgot to tell you guys: No rain at all! Okay, 5 minutes in Grantchester, but that was all.
The only bad thing is that I keep saying "male spherical objects (but the slang version)" when something goes wrong and none of my colleagues speaks english...wait...guess that's a good thing wink.gif

edit: sorry Christian, as much as it cracked me up I had to remove it - chris

Haha, I almost thought so wink.gif

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Apr 18 2011, 11:14 PM) *
I don't know about being the wisest, but I'm definitely the sexiest... well... at least my avatar is laugh.gif

I think this is the one and only gastronomical thing the US has Europe beat on: beer. Sorry guys, we got the best beer tongue.gif

Mudbone, you americans beat us when it comes to Burgers, but we all know german beer is the best!
Ah, a question for the ages laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Apr 19 2011, 08:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 19 2011, 01:17 AM) *
Haha, I almost thought so wink.gif

Mudbone, you americans beat us when it comes to Burgers, but we all know german beer is the best!
Ah, a question for the ages laugh.gif

Hamburgers were originally from somewhere around your neck of the woods... thats right, Hamburg wink.gif Likewise, many American beers are based off of German beers. You see, you guys make it great, and we just improve upon it tongue.gif Well... except for cars of course wink.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Apr 19 2011, 03:19 PM
Instructor
I was greeted by a homeless guy the other day in Denmark street, hahaha, turned out to be a cool guy. There's some obscure passages near as well which I haven't dared to intrude yet biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:48 AM