Progress?, starting with guitar
mrdave2u
Oct 4 2008, 11:13 PM
GMC:er
Starting guitar has been one of the best things i think I've done smile.gif

I've been questioning whether i should play cause i didn't see immediate results. When i looked back at everything that i have accomplished, I've definitely seen results. I've been playing for about 3 weeks total time now on and off and I'm already done with Chris's starting lessons and Andrew's, in fact, I'm already playing smoke on the water cleanly. Now I'm working on slow scale playing and some licks.

All i have to say is, thanks to Chris and Andrew so far, and to this program, if you put the time with the use of this information it deff works out...
(i'm sure i'll be saying thanks to more people as time goes by, all wonderful instructors)

Dave

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
Pedja Simovic
Oct 4 2008, 11:18 PM
Instructor
Thank you for sharing this with us Dave. You are doing great work , I know you will do great here at GMC.
Keep up the good spirit and you are all set smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 4 2008, 11:35 PM
Instructor
cool man, keep on practicing and post some work when you feel confident. We can give you some comments how to improve

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 4 2008, 11:40 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Great to hear Dave! smile.gif Just stay positive and keep practicing! This is a long journey, so don't get discouraged. cool.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 4 2008, 11:46 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Keep working.....

you will be amazed on how fast you learn with GMC

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 5 2008, 01:54 PM
Instructor
It's great to see that comment mate, and I'm really really glad Andrew did those total beginners series, they are very useful for people who are starting to get to know with guitar. I wish I had those Andrew's lessons back when I was starting, I would remember them all my life smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 5 2008, 02:13 PM
Singing Instructor
Rock on man,great and positive news.Starts are always hard,from know on it will be a lot of practice,but more pleasure for shore.smile.gif

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Oct 5 2008, 02:13 PM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Oct 5 2008, 09:25 PM
Learning Roadie
this is excellent.. congratulations on your achievement.. smile.gif

now: imagine how the next couple of months are going to be for you.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Oct 5 2008, 10:54 PM
Jazz Instructor
Great man. That time when you begin playing is the BEST! So much to discover, so much to conquer, so much, songs, styles, techniques, oh....it is beautiful. Keep up the good work, stay persistent and practice till perfection!

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Oct 6 2008, 07:05 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Thats great Dave, keep practicing like that you you will progress more and more smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Oct 8 2008, 01:12 AM
QUOTE (mrdave2u @ Oct 5 2008, 12:13 AM) *
Starting guitar has been one of the best things i think I've done smile.gif...
Dave

Nice mate! Keep rocking on! smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
Spleeny
Oct 9 2008, 08:05 PM
I had 4 weeks without GMC when i started 5 months ago ! And i dint learn anything useful that really got me enthusiastic. I saw Muris' Extreme Neo-Classical lesson and made it a personal mission to be able to play thatin this lifetime (unlikely i know tongue.gif )

Sure i have bad days when i get home late and cant play and times when i feel like i should stop, but when you do look back it surely is amazing what you can learn from here biggrin.gif GMC has also introduced me to a lot of killer new bands from reading the forum posts

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 9 2008, 11:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to hear about your progress Dave ! That's really a great progress for only 3 weeks of playing !! Just imagine what you will be able to do in 3 months! smile.gif Just keep practicing, music is the most beautiful thing in life !!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 10 2008, 12:07 AM
Instructor
Great news Dave,keep it up! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:58 PM