2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Movies For 2009.
VinceG
Mar 9 2009, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
Should the new Wolverine movie really be about Wolverine? I mean it featured more X-Men original characters more than the last 2 "X-Men" movies.

Slumdog Millionaire is also pretty high up there for the movie that Im actually wanting to see. Transformers 2, yes up there as well since the first one was pretty good. Yeah, I think this year is gonna be a good one for me since I haven't really been that excited in going movies ever since I turned 14.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: Mar 9 2009, 12:16 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 5 2009, 05:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and I'm 15 years old ! tongue.gif In my opinion it's amazing how J. K. Rowling manages to make all the references to mythology and history comprehensible by everyone... It's a shame that as the books become longer, the movies stay the same length sad.gif

I can't blame you for liking Harry Potter though ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 5 2009, 06:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (N4085B @ Mar 8 2009, 07:39 PM) *

Oh I saw this the other week. If like me you enjoyed the high octane ride of the first, then this is a must-see.
Yah, I also quite like the Potter films. I enjoyed most of the books although not nearly as much as the Philip Pullman Dark Materials Trilogy. I'd love to see them continue from the Golden Compass and adapt all the books to film.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 5 2009, 08:32 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Artemus @ May 5 2009, 02:33 PM) *
Oh I saw this the other week. If like me you enjoyed the high octane ride of the first, then this is a must-see.
Yah, I also quite like the Potter films. I enjoyed most of the books although not nearly as much as the Philip Pullman Dark Materials Trilogy. I'd love to see them continue from the Golden Compass and adapt all the books to film.

I enjoy Jason Statham but I must say I did not enjoy Crank at all. Just wasn't my cup of tea really. And I believe they were suppose to do the other two books in his Dark Materials trilogy but I have not heard anything as to when they will be done if at all.

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
May 5 2009, 08:42 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I saw Wolverine yesterday, I am not sure, but now I am thinking it is the best marvel movie till date. Maybe some other movies had scenes that had bigger "wow" factor, but the film as a whole has no equal in marvel series.(so it is a must see for marvel fans)

This post has been edited by Marek Rojewski: May 5 2009, 08:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 6 2009, 01:11 AM
Instructor
Angels & Demons is the one I'm really looking forward to.
If it's 50% exciting as the book then it's gonna be just awesome. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
skennington
May 6 2009, 04:39 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
35 here and a Potter fan as well. All above mentioned I'm looking forward to but none more that this one...

Edit: Michael Bay is the MAN!

This post has been edited by skennington: May 6 2009, 04:48 AM

+Quote Post
Startear
May 6 2009, 01:50 PM
watchmen should be awesome movie, I read comic book and I must say I haven't read better comic in a long time (maybe V for Vendetta biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
May 6 2009, 03:15 PM
Instructor
Nice trailer!!!! I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but I love the special effects.
Really I´m waiting for Back to the Future IV laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 7 2009, 08:25 AM
I'm looking forward to Public Enemies, a movie with both Depp and Bale can't go wrong.

And I'm definetly not looking forward to Transformers 2, the first one was the worst movie I ever saw in a cinema and I really really don't agree with the statement "Michael Bay is the MAN", he is about as good as Uwe Boll in my opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 7 2009, 11:17 AM
QUOTE (Carlos Carrillo @ May 6 2009, 03:15 PM) *

Really I´m waiting for Back to the Future IV laugh.gif

Great Scott!! That would be an epic movie!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 7 2009, 12:29 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ May 5 2009, 07:11 PM) *
Angels & Demons is the one I'm really looking forward to.
If it's 50% exciting as the book then it's gonna be just awesome. biggrin.gif

If you view it like you would Batman, well then good entertainment. Everybody knows that Batman really is not for real.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 7 2009, 03:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 7 2009, 01:29 PM) *
If you view it like you would Batman, well then good entertainment. Everybody knows that Batman really is not for real.

Indeed, there are just a few movies "based on true story"
but I don't see those listed here anyhow. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Muris Varajic: May 7 2009, 03:58 PM

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Iluha
May 7 2009, 08:29 PM
I'm a sucker for special effects, excuse for wanting to have fun in a movie, if I want a good story I'll read a book smile.gif
Terminator 4
Transformers 2
Star trek(Watching tomarow)

hmm I think there were but I can't recall right now sad.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 8 2009, 01:05 AM
The Dark Canuck
Saw Wolverine... not the best movie ever made but I enjoyed it. Besides it being basically 2 hrs of eye candy for me (sorry girlie moment there wink.gif ) it actually was an entertaining movie. But Deadpool and Gambit are high up on my list of fave mutants so am happy they made it into the movies finally. I hear they are talking spin off movie with Deadpool actually.

So many movies so little time smile.gif Star Trek is next, I'll see that next week. Not a big trekkie... but I love Simon Pegg and am interested to see him as Scotty.

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 8 2009, 06:55 AM
QUOTE (Artemus @ May 5 2009, 08:33 PM) *

Wah! ohmy.gif Crank rules! Jason Statham rocks hard, one of my favourite male actors!
I better go book some tickets.

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 8 2009, 10:03 AM
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 8 2009, 06:55 AM) *
Wah! ohmy.gif Crank rules! Jason Statham rocks hard, one of my favourite male actors!
I better go book some tickets.

Yeah. I thought the Crank was cleverly shot. Reminded me of a manic, adrenaline fuelled version of Falling Down. Also - Crank 2 soundtrack is by Mike Patton

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 8 2009, 11:52 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 7 2009, 01:29 PM) *

Yes, why on earth would anyone watch a movie based on a novel wich is completely fictional and think of it as anything else than a made up story? ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
May 21 2009, 03:55 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Angels and Demons!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:16 AM