How He Started Writing Songs Again
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2016, 02:25 PM
Instructor
Hi friends! I'd like to share a video that I find totally inspiring for any musician, and even more for those that aspire to create original music and songs. Sting words here are priceless.

Check it out and please tell me what you think!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 1 2016, 08:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Absolutely brilliant! Thanks Gab.
I lost 25 minutes of practice time watching this but gained so much from it. I will watch it again very soon.
At 8:54 I had a lump in my throat and the song that followed made the lump go and the tears flow.
Thank you

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 4 2016, 05:42 PM
GMC:er
Watched, was good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Apr 6 2016, 07:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Brilliant indeed ! Growing up in an enclosed environment knowing that, although, it's your home, you want more in life but to achieve it, you will need to cross boundaries and maybe take the last ship...to sail away from your roots. A HUGE STEP !

Heavy story formulated in great lyrics, genius !!!

This post has been edited by nikeman64: Apr 6 2016, 07:44 PM

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 6 2016, 08:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
What style of guitar is that little acoustic that he is playing? I want one but his is probably £££££££££ so I want to know what to search for please folks smile.gif

UPDATE:

Given me GAS for one of THESE or something similar, maybe electro acoustic though smile.gif

Also the one Joe is holding at the beginning of this clip from the Satch Tapes documentary.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 6 2016, 09:10 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Apr 7 2016, 07:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 1 2016, 05:25 AM) *
Hi friends! I'd like to share a video that I find totally inspiring for any musician, and even more for those that aspire to create original music and songs. Sting words here are priceless.

Check it out and please tell me what you think!

I watched this earlier in the week - thanks for posting it. I grew up listening to the Police - I never really knew who String was, or his background. Thanks for sharing this video - I found it quite enlightening on who he is / was, and now I'm researching him smile.gif funny how you know artists from records / radio, but it's possible to not really know who they are biographically!

Cheers mate!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:20 AM