Yamaha Transacoustic, Reverb and Chorus from the soundhole
Phil66
May 14 2018, 08:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
It's worth watching this all the way through. Brilliant .

https://youtu.be/H-emta-94vo

Another one.

https://youtu.be/pN3bh7gf2cs

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 14 2018, 08:30 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 14 2018, 08:47 PM
GMC:er
I've came across more Yamaha acoustics than any other brand where I live. The mid. to higher priced models to my ears were always very competitive.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 14 2018, 09:18 PM
I have a Yamaha FG411C in Black but these are brilliant, creating chorus and reverb within the guitar cavity. cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 14 2018, 09:19 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 15 2018, 01:18 AM
DSP getting smaller and cheaper all the time. Gonna end up in just about everything smile.gif Very handy to be sure! Don't have to tote a reverb or a chorus if you don't want to. I"m guessing more and more fx will be put in over time and eventually of course be controlled via bluetooth from an app on ones phone once it gets beyond a certain number of knobs. Just at a guess. I keep expecting to see mics with DSP built in, like a compressor and reverb. Probably next NAMM smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 16 2018, 09:14 PM
I might just go and get one of these just for the fun of it. It certainly makes an acoustic guitar sound gorgeous wink.gif cool.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 18 2018, 11:16 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 17 2018, 11:37 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 16 2018, 08:14 PM) *
I might just go and get one of these just for the fun of it. I certainly makes an acoustic guitar sound gorgeous wink.gif cool.gif

Me being idealistic, I'd probably compare it in the store with something that has a mic. built in to see if there is too much difference or not with the acoustic tone then plug into the Helix.

But considering the practical and even fun factor you can simply pick it up an get the fx (no processor or speaker hassle) it can be a good enough reason. Acoustic guitar playing to me (nothing special, playing camp fire stuff) is the best alternative to develop tempo feel which can be used on electric guitar instead of exercises.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 18 2018, 11:16 AM
Yeah just sitting in the garden strumming random chords would be very therapeutic I think cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 21 2018, 01:16 PM
I have a friend who uses one of these at Open Mic nights and makes it sound wonderful!!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:11 PM