Hay
Onyx
Oct 23 2011, 07:36 PM
GMC:er
Hay guys, I've been using GMC for about a week now, its great, so many lessons here. wub.gif
My main inspirations are John Petrucci, Paul Gilbert and Guthrie Govan. There are so many other guitarists but i'll be here all day naming them all tongue.gif
Music is my life. I've played various instruments such as cornet, saxophone and drums, but guitar has been the main one I stuck to. Started classical guitar in year 7, and picked up electric around the same time, so about 11-12 years old.

I personally think I need to get my playing way better in terms of theory and technique but other than that I just have fun when I play.
At the moment I play on a Sterling by Musicman JP100, with Stiletto V picks - Which i do reccomend tongue.gif - I also do have a Schecter Demon 7 and a Dean mlx, playing through a good old Marshall MG100DFX.

Thanks,

Rob cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 23 2011, 07:42 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 23 2011, 08:30 PM
Instructor
Hi Rob and welcome to the best guitar site in the world ! We are here to help you about any questions wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 23 2011, 09:33 PM
Instructor
Hey Rob!

Welcome to the family smile.gif the Music Man is an awesome guitar biggrin.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum an d at the live video chat sessions which occur every day of the week, being hosted by me and my fellow GMC comrades and instructors! Mine is going on each Thursday at 8 PM London time - this week we'll discuss around open string chord shapes and what we could do with them! There's going to a be whole lot of fun and useful info to deal with at the sessions and in general biggrin.gif See you mate!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 24 2011, 05:32 AM
Instructor
Hi Rob! Welcome to the site! You played very different instruments! That's very cool! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 26 2011, 07:19 PM
Instructor
hey Rob, welcome aboard! smile.gif Glad to see you joined GMC. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 26 2011, 07:54 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Rob! smile.gif Great to see you in the forum.
I would love to try playing saxophone! smile.gif

Cheers,
Bogdan

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 27 2011, 10:02 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Rob cool.gif

Those little Marshall MG amps really deliver the goods don't they ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 27 2011, 09:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 27 2011, 10:02 AM) *
Welcome to GMC Rob cool.gif

Those little Marshall MG amps really deliver the goods don't they ? smile.gif

It's 100W, it's loud and big! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 16 2011, 02:48 PM
Instructor
Welcome!!!! GMC is a great website a lot of great musicians and teachers over here! Really happy to see you on board I'm sure you can many new things and make great friends!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:59 AM