2 Hot Country Solo [ 10 ] ** [76.92%]
3 Funk Fusion Phrasing [ 1 ] ** [7.69%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 14 2021, 03:08 PM
GMC Founder
Here is a follow up to this topic.

The idea is that I choose something that is somewhat outside of my comfort zone, and also do a Vlog of my journey. Here are the lessons I am considering, please help me choose!

1 Diego Budicin's Drunk Blues Soloing

2 Chris Shofner's Hot Country Solo

3 Diego Budicin's Funk Fusion Phrasing

I would like to add that I have not sat down to learn anyone else's solo for over 10 years, and I am seriously nervous at this point 😱I have not analysed these lessons in depth, I have just checked them so that I like the groove and that the techniques used are somewhat within my range.

I am probably most excited about the prospect of learning "Hot Country Solo" - because I have never played anything like that (as far as I can remember at least 😅 - @Monica 🧐). And if I could pull off a fancy country solo of this level I would be insanely proud of myself.

When we have got some votes I will start practicing and then hopefully start Vlogging about my progress. When done I would submit my playing as a REC take for other instructors to grade.

Also, if any other instructor wants to pick this up as well - we could either do a "Instructor Plays Instructor" kinda thing - or learn the same lesson and then compare our versions.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2021, 03:57 PM
GMC Founder
I have started practicing:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=61608
😁

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:21 AM