Ngd Guitar Tigers Eye Cooley 7
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2016, 09:08 AM
GMC:er
So the last deal didn't pan out and I switched gears and this is on the way next smile.gif

I really liked various buts on the 8 string cooley I had, (just no floyd and had the type of fender style bridge that I just don't enjoy personally). This one has 707 EMGs which are the only stock emgs I like due to the alnico mags. may swap later or for the 57 series or maybe tw series (sorta coil tapped EMGs) and move it to a 5 way switch which gives wads more options.

[attachment=43953:tigerseye.jpg]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 2 2016, 09:14 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
That is sweet Todd. Congrats smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2016, 07:49 PM
Breaking my own rules and buying a guitar I've never played before so I'm hoping for the best smile.gif I've never seen a cooley 7 "in the wild" so I had not choice but to buy it without playing. I don't even know anyone who owns one. But like I say, I did like parts of the 8 smile.gif Really built to shred.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 2 2016, 03:14 AM) *
That is sweet Todd. Congrats smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 2 2016, 08:13 PM
Nice! seems to be worth the gamble, I'd love to hear it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Feb 2 2016, 09:08 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Looks like a winner! Looking forward to hearing you demonstrate it smile.gif.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 3 2016, 02:44 AM
I sure hope smile.gif it's got some bits that I think IBBY would benefit from like the trimmed lower horn for higher fret access and the killer neck profile. The cooley 8 felt almost like a 6 string in terms of the neck profile.
QUOTE (Mertay @ Feb 2 2016, 02:13 PM) *
Nice! seems to be worth the gamble, I'd love to hear it smile.gif

Will do!!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Feb 2 2016, 03:08 PM) *
Looks like a winner! Looking forward to hearing you demonstrate it smile.gif .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:52 PM