2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Michael Angelo Batio
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2008, 11:44 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Custom Dunlop's, With a red silhouette of his double guitar smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 11 2008, 06:16 PM
GMC:er
Lucky one smile.gif

But I´ve met Janne Shaffer.. tongue.gif

I never really listened to Batio. But I saw one of his instructional videos once and he seemed like a funny guy. He sure tried to be which I appreciate. Nothing worse then those Uberserious non smiliing guys. Or the super cocky show offs.. Haha, but Yngwie is sort of fun in his own way.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 11 2008, 08:17 PM
Instructor
Michael is fun - and he is not pretending to be funny - he just acts naturally! That's what is especially cool about him smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 13 2008, 12:17 AM
Instructor
Sounds like a great gig! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 13 2008, 12:52 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 11 2008, 08:17 PM) *
Michael is fun - and he is not pretending to be funny - he just acts naturally! That's what is especially cool about him smile.gif

How do you pretend to be funny? tongue.gif

You pull a joke and then say something like.. "Hold your laughs back everyone. That wasnt´ really a joke. I was just pretending, so it wasn´t actually funny" tongue.gif

Nah, I see where you getting at Pavel. But in that vid he does that voice imitation over and over again. I think he tries to be funny on purpose. At least in the one I saw smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 18 2008, 10:25 AM
Instructor
Great Michael...when he shake your hands he shake them so fast 'til they burn out! tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:43 PM