> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

50 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Misterm's Thread, for Gab's Army
Manu RASSE
Jul 7 2017, 06:20 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

I made a firts take of Ben's blues
I still have work to do on bend and tone.

What do you think about it ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 9 2017, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM!

The lesson is sounding good. There are some elements that need attention that you surely notice or already commented in your post but I'll summarize here everything that comes to mind:

- Your tone has enough sustain and it's warm, I think that it's lacking some presence, and some more ambiance (rev or delay) to give it more life.

- Your bending work is not bad but it's true that it can be more consistent. You reach the right pitch most of the times, but sometimes you seem to "search" a bit for the note.

- I think that your vibrato is good, but sometimes it tends to appear to quickly and it makes the whole sound like nervous. Experiment letting some of the notes sound more before you start the vibrato.

- Finally, dynamics.

Ok mate, your playing is very good as always, work some more days with these elements in mind and you'll master this one.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 10 2017, 06:34 AM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE ("Gabriel Leopardi")
Hi MisterM!

The lesson is sounding good. There are some elements that need attention that you surely notice or already commented in your post but I'll summarize here everything that comes to mind:

- Your tone has enough sustain and it's warm, I think that it's lacking some presence, and some more ambiance (rev or delay) to give it more life.

Hi Gab

I bought yamaha THR10C. Actually, I use it as sound card with "Native Instrument guitar rig"
When I will back at home, I will use it with cubase with THR editor soft. I'll try to add a better effect

- Your bending work is not bad but it's true that it can be more consistent. You reach the right pitch most of the times, but sometimes you seem to "search" a bit for the note.

Beyond the twelfth fret, it's difficult for me to reach the right pitch. I think because the lack of habit.

- I think that your vibrato is good, but sometimes it tends to appear to quickly and it makes the whole sound like nervous. Experiment letting some of the notes sound more before you start the vibrato.

Rec after REC, The instructors often make this remark about my vibrato
I think have undestood their advices. It's difficult to apply but I work on every day.

- Finally, dynamics.

Ok mate, your playing is very good as always, work some more days with these elements in mind and you'll master this one.

Ok, I play every day, thank for tips, I think make a video during August

This post has been edited by MisterM: Jul 10 2017, 06:43 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2017, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Everything sounds great MisterM! Keep going.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 17 2017, 01:39 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

I continue my work about the ben's blues lesson.
I watched REC section, the student grec1 play vibrato less nervously, I try to play better like him

Also, I learn new lesson, Chromatic Fusion Licks

This post has been edited by MisterM: Jul 17 2017, 01:39 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 17 2017, 03:18 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, that's a good take.

This lesson is sounding good at this tempo. Your hands look relaxed and comfortable with the licks, the bends and vibrato are sounding natural. Everything is on track. Good job!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 25 2017, 11:01 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

Thank you

New take 90% speed
I think post 100% speed in a few days

About Ben's Blues -
It is difficult to progress, I have a break I shall work the lesson by a few months

I continue everyday exercises A/P, Sweeping
Also, Motown Funk Brother and Sweet home Alabama,

take soon smile.gif

This post has been edited by MisterM: Jul 25 2017, 11:03 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 25 2017, 02:26 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! You look comfortable at this tempo. I think that you are ready to start working at 100%, what do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 26 2017, 10:27 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

Yesterday, I worked 100% speed
I played chromatic exercises and I feels better the lesson, it is easier to play

This morning I made a take.
What do you think about it ? REC Section OK ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2017, 04:00 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! This sounds great. I've watched your solo many times and I don't note any relevant issue on this new video. You should definitely go for REC to see if other instructors have anything else to add to what I usually tell you about dynamics and groove. However, this one is good even on those things.

As this lesson incorporates some improvisation techniques, I think that it's a good idea to try to apply these concepts to your own playing, so I recommend you to use the backing to build your own ideas based on variations of these licks at first. I would like to see a vid of you doing it, what do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 27 2017, 05:01 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab

Ok for REC Section
I'll try to improvise on this one.

RDV in a few days/weeks with a take

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2017, 05:44 PM
Instructor
Ok!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 30 2017, 11:35 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab,

I try for 7 days to work on the improvisation " BT Chromatic fusion Licks "

To create his own licks is not an easy thing with this music style.
I play 15 mn everyday on this BT, I move forward slowly, I am proud of what I made,
some more of work before posting a take

This post has been edited by MisterM: Aug 4 2017, 11:30 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 05:33 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! That sounds great! I'm back. What are the news?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Aug 15 2017, 01:05 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi Gab,

I worked little every day to create my own phrasings.
I set a goal of 1 mn.

I did not play so much chromaticism as Stéphane.
I can again work to be more tightened on some licks but it is hard.

What do you think about it?
My ear became used to the dissonances.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 15 2017, 04:15 PM
Instructor
I think that this is brilliant man! You are doing a great job over this backing. I like the note choices at every moment, and the way you manage phrases and silence. This is the type of work that you need to do diary to develop your voice on guitar. The secret is to keep on incorporating elements and concepts into your playing, as chromatism in this one.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Aug 15 2017, 05:17 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Thank Gab

I 'll try again on other futur lessons.
I work neoclassical lesson : Triplet etude

It's very hard but very interesting about sweeping and alternate picking
Maybe a 1rst take in a few weeks, maybe more. I think that the speed will be an obstacle.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 16 2017, 02:52 PM
Instructor
Good choice MisterM! Looking forward your take!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Aug 16 2017, 05:34 PM
Veteran Tone Master
I have a lot of work,
step by step maybe I will can play to 100% in a few month

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 17 2017, 04:16 PM
Instructor
That's sounding really well! I don't note any issue on this video. Your playing is tight, clean and smooth. Congrats mate.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
18 User(s) are reading this topic (18 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:06 PM