Help Me Pick Some Catchy Songs/melodies
Amir Razmara
Sep 29 2011, 03:06 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys
I've been teaching guitar at local instrument shops in Washington for the past 10 years. Several months ago due the terrible economic situation In America I was laid off work and I've been teaching on a much smaller scale since then. Today I was at a local "middle school" trying to promote myself as a guitar teacher, after going to many schools with no luck, today I got to talk to the art director of this school and I was told I could bring my guitar to their class this coming Monday and play for them (for few minutes) & have my flyers passed around. If the kids like what they hear they may want to take lessons with me. I'm trying to see what I can play to sound interesting to these kids, I assume they are 10 to 14 age wise, I appreciate if you could give me some suggestions on what to play. I also play the classical guitar, so I'm trying to see weather I should take the electric or the classical or both of them to their class .
Thanks
Amir Razmara

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 29 2011, 11:27 PM
Instructor
First- talk to them! Lead them to tell you what they like to listen and - do they have a favorite band or singer ? The rest is up to you wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:30 PM