Feedback, can,t leave feedback
Clare
Oct 8 2008, 11:30 PM
Learning Roadie
for some reason i can,t leave feedback for new video,s..i just wanted to say ian,s new song is wicked, DAM IT i wish i could write a cool song like that !!!!....it seems like when i write a song it sounds o.k. but then when i hear stuff ian,s i realize how lame my song sounds...very cool song ian and your bass player sounds fantastic.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
sigma7
Oct 8 2008, 11:32 PM
GMC:er
sometimes when you post you dont actually see it for a while happens to me sometimes. make sure you are completely logged in 1st

p.s. it was a sweet lesson

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 8 2008, 11:39 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Oct 8 2008, 06:32 PM) *
sometimes when you post you dont actually see it for a while happens to me sometimes. make sure you are completely logged in 1st

p.s. it was a sweet lesson

Same here. Sometimes I don't see it til the next day... blink.gif while were on the subject, what about the emoticons? I don't have the option to use them. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 9 2008, 12:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 9 2008, 12:39 AM) *
Same here. Sometimes I don't see it til the next day... blink.gif while were on the subject, what about the emoticons? I don't have the option to use them. sad.gif

On feedbacks or in the forum? ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 9 2008, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Canis @ Oct 8 2008, 07:08 PM) *
On feedbacks or in the forum? ohmy.gif

On feedbacks > smile.gif <

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 9 2008, 12:28 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hmm always make sure you are permanently signed into the forum , so you can leave feedback in lessons..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2008, 09:32 AM
GMC Founder
If someone still has this problem - please pm me you forum username and password. And we will try to fix it!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:39 AM