22 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
DeepRoots
Dec 10 2007, 02:48 PM
Get to da Chopper!
However landing right outside Deeproots' house was a little silly.

After butchering Toni into small pieces and selling it on as "100% mixed meat" in a local store (nothing personal Toni, just business as usual)

DeepRoopts whizzles into 1st place!

Oh yeh I'm winning !!!

(for those who didnt get the hint).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Dec 10 2007, 02:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 02:59 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Unfortunatly Deeproots has listened to far too many hypnosis tapes, Smells put him into a deep sleep that he`s not likely to wake up from for a few years and regains the lead

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 10 2007, 03:05 PM
GMC:er
I give up.

Hemlok exits the race

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 10 2007, 03:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 05:59 AM) *
Unfortunatly Deeproots has listened to far too many hypnosis tapes, Smells put him into a deep sleep that he`s not likely to wake up from for a few years and regains the lead

But Smells also falls asleep never to awake!!

I take the lead yet again!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 10 2007, 05:12 PM
Vince carefully watches Uncreator prance around like a little helpless bunny wearing his Iron Maiden shirt. He realize he adores this "Eddie" figure so Vince quickly makes a costume of Eddie. Vince stood in front of Uncreator. Uncreator was amazed by the life-like Eddie figure that beholds his bunny like presence. Vince immediately ate Uncreator's bottom half of his body and left him to die slowly in his own bloody futile organs.

Vince took the lead.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 10 2007, 06:34 PM
Then botoxfox used his magical fire breath to take the lead from Vince. Botoxfox also saved the maidens fair.
I'm winning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 10 2007, 10:16 PM
i dress a band up like led zepplin and sell tickets to see the not-knowingly fake led zep and go wait in line to get tickets! but i know its fake!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 10:21 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 10 2007, 09:16 PM) *
i dress a band up like led zepplin and sell tickets to see the not-knowingly fake led zep and go wait in line to get tickets! but i know its fake!

?? laugh.gif well whilst your waiting I guess I`ll stroll back into the lead

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:21 PM
i show everyone that they are not the real led zep and they form a angry mob and atack you. im winning

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 10 2007, 10:23 PM
but i steal a dragon and ride to the front!!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:24 PM
sad.gif i hate dragons. my cheetah with the dragon killing cannon comes back and shoots you. you and the dragon land on the rest of the racers and i take the lead.

--------------------

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
buckjones
Dec 10 2007, 10:25 PM
Where's my gold medal? cause yeah I'm gonna win!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 10 2007, 10:25 PM
Your cheetha sees an antelope and runs after it instead, I'm winning.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:26 PM
no ones gonna win thats why this thread is pointless but fun. by the time you finished reading this im winning again

--------------------

+Quote Post
buckjones
Dec 10 2007, 10:27 PM
You watch I'll somehow win cause I'm just that much of a winner!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:31 PM
after my cheetah goes after the antelope it sees a whole pack of them but there nor realy antelpoe... THERE ROBOTS! they chase my cheetah and shoot at him with lasers that transport you all to another dimension because they miss. when they ty to shoot me my cheetah jumps in front of me sacrificing itself and most of the shots bounce off the dragon cannon and hit the antelope robots but the rest make him dissapear sad.gif . so since you guys are in another dimension im winning.

This post has been edited by ClifordACDC: Dec 10 2007, 10:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 10 2007, 10:32 PM
You've got too big of an imagination, so I'm winning tongue.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:34 PM
my immagination is so powerful that things i immagine realy happen. i immagine you in last place and your loosing so im winning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 10 2007, 10:35 PM
u see a speck in the distance..and guess who it is??me!!!

Im

WINNING

--------------------

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Dec 10 2007, 10:36 PM
hey i already did that, you stole my idea tongue.gif . because of this im winning.

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:26 AM