2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Half A Dozen Ibby's?
Phil66
Sep 22 2016, 09:13 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Yeah and doin donuts in cars is where it's at cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneT95
Sep 22 2016, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
No donuts for me. My 61 it one big momma and has the original 135hp inline 6. Flipping a U turn in her is like coaxing a sperm whale into a kiddy pool.

I tried.

I did't happen.

I had to bail mid-turn when it was obvious I'd either end up on the sidewalk or in someone's yard.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by GeneT95: Sep 22 2016, 11:31 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 23 2016, 02:38 AM
GMC:er
I'm with ya!! smile.gif I added some car bits! Where are the Donuts?

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 22 2016, 04:55 AM) *
Cars and Donuts?

You know how to attract my interest, T! cool.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 23 2016, 08:47 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
donuts are fine but Im more of a 'Yum Yum' type of guy.. maybe even an empire biscuit.

*not sure if anyone outside the UK will get either of those references smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 23 2016, 08:19 PM
I'm in the UK and I don't get them laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 23 2016, 09:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 23 2016, 08:19 PM) *
I'm in the UK and I don't get them laugh.gif

LOL! maybe they're not as nationwide as I thought huh.gif I dont get out much

The Yum Yum and the Empire biscuit obviously you should remove the cherry, theres no need for that on a mans biscuit.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 23 2016, 09:21 PM
Ahh the YumYum I have seen but jsut called a "twisted donut", the Empire biscuit is popular in the uk and in particular Scotland . I'm not really a cake/donut/biscuit person, give me a breaded mushroom any day though wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:20 AM