Problem With Right Hand-play Just With Left!
besip
Jan 19 2009, 01:02 AM
GMC:er
I'm stuck few days becouse my right hand is probbaly to tired..i'm was take break few days but when i'm train yesterday i'm start feeling again next day like pins and needles ...looks like my right is overtrain

i'm probbaly give her rest for few days and i'm find someting interesing to train for left hands for the time on right hand vaccaction days biggrin.gif

Legato Stamina
Hard Rock Lesson, by Ian Bushell

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/legato-stamina/

for everybody who has pain or problem with right hand cool.gif

but i'm have to take it slow..actualy i'm was practising hard like half hour today and i'm feel like slowly improving allready...but is realy hard job for fingers..i'm wana practise more but my index saying hey wait laugh.gif i'm not redy to work so hard like that smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 19 2009, 01:04 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jan 19 2009, 01:04 AM
actually could be tendinitis. do you swing your right arm when picking past or do you just use your wrist?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 19 2009, 01:12 AM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Jan 18 2009, 08:04 PM) *
actually could be tendinitis. do you swing your right arm when picking past or do you just use your wrist?

i'm try to avoid use wrist or swing..actualy i'm start hardly practis speed picking like 20 minutes at day so thats why maybe my hand are tired

somethime i'm also feel like pressure on my index Joint{now i'm feel also after train hard the left hand rolleyes.gif }
i'm will need to be buy the ring gum ..and start exersising more my hands

btw--it's change to buy some good stuff for the tendinitis on public store??? i'm know they are selling lot of stuff for joint and muscle..actualy i'm allready using glucosamine..but probbaly best thing is give to my hand rest

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 19 2009, 01:17 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 19 2009, 02:23 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Here is a great left hand independence workout series by Danilo!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...er-Independence

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:37 AM