8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
What Are You Practicing Now?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 01:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 3 2015, 02:02 PM) *
yes it's in thi mind i play on this BT, i have done far better one without wawa.....

now i rework on the REC lesson i had done, i ear it totaly diffent now i have done some other jobs, like vibrato, and more i learn, more i'm aware about little stuff i didn"t ear or see before, that's open my mind, a sort of smile.gif

another sample, freshly recorded

https://soundcloud.com/dizy-laurent/confort-test-2

this permit me to work my right hand and fingers position and have fun.

Laurent

Another beautiful take mate. Your playing is very tasty on this solo, well done!

It's great to know that the works that you are doing here at the site open your mind and train your ears to be able to improve your guitar playing. Feel free to share a new REC take when you have it and I'll check your progress.

Keep going!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TJHarrison5252
Jul 6 2015, 05:23 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 6 2015, 12:38 AM) *
Another beautiful take mate. Your playing is very tasty on this solo, well done!

It's great to know that the works that you are doing here at the site open your mind and train your ears to be able to improve your guitar playing. Feel free to share a new REC take when you have it and I'll check your progress.

With all due respect... An as a customer... Part 8 Neoclassical Etude???

Keep going!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 06:58 AM
Learning Roadie
hi Gabriel

i train myself with high gain preset to contrain myself to void unwanted string touching while playing.

that's why i use to play for hours on this BT or with Europa (3 or 4 hours yesterday, but summer is here, and the swiming pool call me, hey ! a 30°c water cannot be refused when air is up to 36°)

this do radicaly change my hand position, my speed, my confort and my guitar position, now i play with an horizontaly guitar (almost horisontaly)
and use my arm insted of my fingers !

i work on legato too, and i have discover a fail in my lefts hand: my 3rd finger cannot do a pull off if i use my 4 fingers, ex for a chromatic down.

i train it !!!

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jul 6 2015, 07:17 AM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 02:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TJHarrison5252 @ Jul 2 2015, 11:59 AM) *
The tabs on part 8 of Neoclassical Etude are missing. Whenever you get the chance to fix!

Hi TJ! Thanks for notifying. This is the correct tab for that part:

Attached File  Neoclassical_Etude___Part_8.gp5 ( 1.73K ) Number of downloads: 59

Attached File  Neoclassical_Etude___Part_8.pdf ( 52.58K ) Number of downloads: 105

We will fix the lesson in a while. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2015, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 6 2015, 02:58 AM) *
hi Gabriel

i train myself with high gain preset to contrain myself to void unwanted string touching while playing.

that's why i use to play for hours on this BT or with Europa (3 or 4 hours yesterday, but summer is here, and the swiming pool call me, hey ! a 30°c water cannot be refused when air is up to 36°)

this do radicaly change my hand position, my speed, my confort and my guitar position, now i play with an horizontaly guitar (almost horisontaly)
and use my arm insted of my fingers !

i work on legato too, and i have discover a fail in my lefts hand: my 3rd finger cannot do a pull off if i use my 4 fingers, ex for a chromatic down.

i train it !!!

Laurent

Good workout Laurent. The problem that you mark shows that you have some problems with the independence of your left had fingers. There are many exercises that you could try but here you have a cool series of lessons:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...r-Independence/

It could be a good idea to add some of these exercises into your diary routine.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 6 2015, 03:01 PM
Learning Roadie
hi Gabriel

i'll work on theses days, i must corect this befoire doin anything else !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 7 2015, 05:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 6 2015, 11:01 AM) *
hi Gabriel

i'll work on theses days, i must corect this befoire doin anything else !

Laurent

Good plan, let me know how it goes. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 8 2015, 06:21 AM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE (MisterM @ Jul 4 2015, 10:50 AM) *
Hi Gab, Hi GMC, (salut les Français, je vois que ça bosse ;-) )

I work a stéphane Lucarelli lesson
I took time to understand the music.

This first test is a 80% speed .
It's pretty dirty, I must work on palm muting , sweeping , slide ...
I will take care to play correctly all these things.

The tone of Stephane is beautiful, it is hushed , his playing is very advanced and it will be hard to do as well
but I believe in my abilities.

What do you think about it ?

[angry:on]Video deleted, I hope Gab will comment later ... if it is not buried again in messages [angry:off]

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 8 2015, 02:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MisterM @ Jul 8 2015, 07:21 AM) *
[angry:on]Video deleted, I hope Gab will comment later ... if it is not buried again in messages [angry:off]

Why was the video removed, MisterM? smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 8 2015, 06:15 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi

I don't have integrated an army , I post my videos here for advice but I have no answer or Gab other instructors .
I deleted the video , this thread is flooded with messages in recent weeks.

GMC does not attract me like the first months......

Im angry mad.gif

This post has been edited by MisterM: Jul 8 2015, 06:36 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2015, 07:33 PM
Instructor
Hi MisterM! I'm sorry that I missed that video. As this thread is open for everybody, it can make difficult to me to follow the work of each specific student.

I have specific topics for different areas where you can share your stuff and you'll safe that you'll receive my feedback:

Creativity Workout
Ear Training Workout
Timing Workout

but even for a more personal work, I've just started a thread for you at Gab's Army. smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=54639

I hope to hear from you there! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 8 2015, 07:54 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Thank you gab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2015, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MisterM @ Jul 8 2015, 03:54 PM) *
Thank you gab

wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 10 2015, 12:26 PM
Learning Roadie
My last practice session started with Jazz chord melody stuff and ended with Racer X's Technical Difficulties, which I'm never going to master but it's probably one of the best alt picking exercises out there!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 10 2015, 04:11 PM
Instructor
Why do you think you won't master Racer X's song?? Do you have any video to see where you are now with it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jul 10 2015, 05:27 PM
Learning Roadie
It's just way too fast for me! I don't have the time to invest in getting to those speeds, I am working on lightening my fretting hand fingers which will help though.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 12 2015, 04:27 PM
Learning Roadie
https://soundcloud.com/dizy-laurent/petit-blues-4

a small Am blues improvisation, i do not have done one since some time, a good occasion to see what's i can do today !

even if it's not a perfection, i can ear some improvement smile.gif

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 12 2015, 05:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 12 2015, 12:27 PM) *
https://soundcloud.com/dizy-laurent/petit-blues-4

a small Am blues improvisation, i do not have done one since some time, a good occasion to see what's i can do today !

even if it's not a perfection, i can ear some improvement smile.gif

Laurent

Hi Laurent, nice impro. My favorite moment is the last minute where I feel that you start to sound more connected with the tune and your phrases are more defined (good use of silences between phrases) and evolve more naturally. There you do a very good use of the "call and response"idea. The first section of the impro has nice moments but the phrases are not that clear neither the structure of your call and response blocks.

Your playing is tasty, and this means that your ear is doing a good job as you noticed. Keep rocking!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jul 10 2015, 01:27 PM) *
It's just way too fast for me! I don't have the time to invest in getting to those speeds, I am working on lightening my fretting hand fingers which will help though.

Well, speed is not an impossible task if you have at least 30 minutes every day to dedicate to it. If you don't have this time, well I understand that you won't be able to achieve it by now. Diary practice is the key.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:23 PM