> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 3 2012, 09:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 2 2012, 06:31 PM) *
which one ?

Both actually smile.gif Dunno man, don't take it too hard on me, but I never liked Megadeth... The AX7X one is nicer for me, if I were to compare them.

On the other hand, this is the only song of this indie/ brit style that I like - it's got some sad/ melancholic vibe to it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 3 2012, 10:07 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 3 2012, 01:48 PM) *
Both actually smile.gif Dunno man, don't take it too hard on me, but I never liked Megadeth... The AX7X one is nicer for me, if I were to compare them.

Yeah man, I know you aren't a Megadeth fan. I realized that a little late. So, I broke the rule and thought I'd share something moody wink.gif

Hmmm... for today's stuff, how about this smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2012, 04:16 PM
Instructor
Now we're talking smile.gif I used to listen to Iron Maiden a lot, back in the 90's. Anyway, here's my song for today:

I grew up on Nirvana, Metallica and Guns n Roses smile.gif so the songs I will post starting with today until next Saturday will belong to these three sacred monsters of rock smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 4 2012, 05:07 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 4 2012, 04:16 PM) *
Now we're talking smile.gif I used to listen to Iron Maiden a lot, back in the 90's. Anyway, here's my song for today:

I grew up on Nirvana, Metallica and Guns n Roses smile.gif so the songs I will post starting with today until next Saturday will belong to these three sacred monsters of rock smile.gif

oh man i love that unplugged show, one of my favs got to be this one

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 4 2012, 05:07 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 5 2012, 02:03 PM
Instructor
The ballad with which I have tried to sway my first love smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 5 2012, 02:30 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 5 2012, 06:33 PM) *
The ballad with which I have tried to sway my first love smile.gif

tongue.gif Did it work ? tongue.gif

Oh, another ballad

This concert happened just 3 days before I was born laugh.gif August 13, 1994 tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2012, 10:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 5 2012, 01:30 PM) *
tongue.gif Did it work ? tongue.gif

Oh, another ballad

This concert happened just 3 days before I was born laugh.gif August 13, 1994 tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Well, it is a rather long story smile.gif It did and it didn't work laugh.gif

Anyway, I can't really figure it out - are those birds, like PRS birds on the guitar neck? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 10:23 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 6 2012, 02:51 PM) *
Well, it is a rather long story smile.gif It did and it didn't work laugh.gif

Anyway, I can't really figure it out - are those birds, like PRS birds on the guitar neck? smile.gif

laugh.gif Girls Girls Girls laugh.gif It always gets so COMPLICATED !!!! (Remember the song I was working on wink.gif )

It can't be a PRS for sure, they wouldn't make such a thing and James never used. Let me check if they are PRS copy birds wink.gif

EDIT: They are kinda weird. Cross between birds and cross laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Yash: Aug 6 2012, 10:26 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 6 2012, 10:25 AM
Instructor
Since Jessi thought about this song, why not share it with the rest of the forum?

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 10:28 AM
Enjoy this classic ballady Metallica tune

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
A classic indeed! Here's one of my favorite tracks off 'Reload'

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 8 2012, 11:07 AM
Instructor
Continuing the week dedicated to the 3 bands that were present throughout my childhood and adolescence... WHAT A SONG!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 9 2012, 10:01 AM
Instructor
Let's greet the day with another Nirvana classic:

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 9 2012, 05:20 PM
An epic instrumental (Probably my favorite Metallica piece biggrin.gif )

And, to make it even more EPIC, perform it with a grand orchestra biggrin.gif

ENJOY !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 9 2012, 07:33 PM
Instructor
Heh, thanks man! biggrin.gif I remember getting this CD back in '99. It felt nothing short of AMAZING biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 9 2012, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2012, 12:03 AM) *
Heh, thanks man! biggrin.gif I remember getting this CD back in '99. It felt nothing short of AMAZING biggrin.gif

Yeah, Ride is my favorite Metallica album too biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 9 2012, 07:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 9 2012, 06:43 PM) *
Yeah, Ride is my favorite Metallica album too biggrin.gif

OH, I was talking about the S&M disc biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 9 2012, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2012, 12:14 AM) *
OH, I was talking about the S&M disc biggrin.gif

That too biggrin.gif biggrin.gif That too biggrin.gif

Epic biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 9 2012, 10:30 PM
Io Cosmin, i know that your aren't a Big-B Fan but i think u might enjoy these songs

this last one has got to be one of my favorite instrumental songs.

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 9 2012, 10:35 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2012, 08:25 AM
Instructor
Hey Renato! Thanks for sharing man, this music is BEAUTIFUL! I think I might've misjudged B-head smile.gif Thanks for opening a nice perspective wink.gif

I want to share something too:

We are taking a little break from Metallica, Nirvana and GnR! I am refreshing the thread with Joe Bonamassa! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:27 AM