Waaahhh
Leviathan
Apr 16 2007, 05:53 AM
GMC:er
Okay I have an Ibanez H.r. giger iceman I want to play solo and stuff... and it doesn't have a whammy bar.... i'm angry like arnold.. when i first got the guitar I was very new to guitar and my dad said he'd buy me a good guitar if i stuck with it well i've stuck with it and I need a different guitar.. lol

QUOTE (Leviathan @ Apr 16 2007, 12:49 AM) *
Okay I have an Ibanez H.r. giger iceman I want to play solo and stuff... and it doesn't have a whammy bar.... i'm angry like arnold.. when i first got the guitar I was very new to guitar and my dad said he'd buy me a good guitar if i stuck with it well i've stuck with it and I need a different guitar.. lol

SO what do i do..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ryan
Apr 16 2007, 05:58 AM
GMC:er
Well...i believe....you just buy a new guitar that suits your style, and what you want to play....hmmmmmmm

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:31 PM