2 Pages V  < 1 2  
One Year At Gmc, Another anniversary! :)
Dejan Farkas
Nov 21 2008, 08:58 AM
Instructor
Happy anniversary smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Nov 21 2008, 09:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Happy anniversary Ivan smile.gif

I think I joined GMC a couple of days after you and yours was the first lesson I saw Funky Riffing Lesson
. cool.gif ..still not mastered it tho at full speed dry.gif

All the best and looking forward to many more groovy lessons and collabs biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Crazyfret: Nov 21 2008, 09:38 AM

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 21 2008, 02:26 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Big happy anniversary Ivan! biggrin.gif Glad you found GMC mate. I think you have helped quite a few of us around here. All the effort you put into your lessons and the time you spend on the forum is much appreciated! Hope to have you around for many more years to come. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Nov 21 2008, 03:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Very glad you made that choice a year ago Ivan! You continue to be one of the most helpful instructors around!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 21 2008, 03:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
Happy anniversary biggrin.gif
Glad you stumbled across this place ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Nov 21 2008, 03:42 PM
GMC:er
Congrats on your anniversary!! I've been married 15 years so I know how important they are. Your one hellava guitar player and your lessons like all of them on this site are top notch. Keep up the great work!! And thanks for the calming advice on the forums when I get a little fired up. biggrin.gif

Cheers!!

tommyboy

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post
Pi38
Nov 21 2008, 03:45 PM
Happy anniversary Ivan! I'm coming up on my one-year anniversary in a couple of months as well. It's great to have you here as an instructor, and I'm glad that you've stayed here with us. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 21 2008, 04:35 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Congrats on your anniversary Ivan!

It's been a pleasure to have you here and get to know you - no-one has worked harder for GMC in the forum, in producing cool lessons, and pushing the boundaries of video production!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 21 2008, 04:55 PM
Instructor
Happy anniversary Ivan

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Nov 21 2008, 05:36 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Happy anniversary Ivan, personally you are of great help to me and developing my playing (as are of course the other instructers as well smile.gif).

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Nov 21 2008, 06:17 PM
Instructor
Congratulatons Ivan smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Nov 21 2008, 07:03 PM
Instructor
Happy aniversary wink.gif

+Quote Post
Déjà vu
Nov 25 2008, 06:24 AM
Happy Anniversary, Ivan!!! Your advice is so helpful, and your lessons are so detailed! I have noticed my playing is a bit "cleaner" overall, your insight is very much appreciated! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Nov 25 2008, 07:58 AM
Instructor
Happy anniversary, it is incredible how time pass flying, very soon it will be my first aniversary too, a lot of things have changed, I also send a very bad vid, it pass, Kris help me with directions about the vid, and yes everyone were so polite that´s definitely GMC's trademark over anithing else.
I also want to congratulate Ivan for always been here in the forum for help or just talking, man it seems you never get any sleep at all laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:39 AM