Tobias Sammet Does It Again, Plus a video with Klaus of The Scorpions
The Uncreator
May 10 2010, 01:52 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Avantasia's second part to "The Scarecrow" trilogy was released a few weeks ago (The Wicked Symphony), and as everything that Tobias Sammet touches, it is pure gold. Another amazing cast of singers, Jorn Lande, Russel Allen, Klaus Meine, Michael Kiske, Tim Owens, Bob Catley, and many others. And the opening track, The Wicked Symphony is just amazing. Very dramatic intro that builds up to an amazing harmony between Tobias, Russel, Jorn, and Amanda Somerville for the chorus.

If you haven't heard it yet, then check it out, if you haven't heard Avantasia yet, your missing out!

Here is the video for Dying For Angel, with the almightly Klaus Meine.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 10 2010, 07:44 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I love Avantasia! Funny thing, if I only would hear this song I'd say it's a Scorpions one :-) But Klaus has a unique voice, and I always think he still sounds so german after all these years.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 10 2010, 04:40 PM
Definitely, His accent is one of the defining characteristics of his voice I think.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 10 2010, 07:11 PM
Instructor
If Rusell is in it, I'm checking it out!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 10 2010, 07:45 PM
Yes he is, he is on The Wicked Symphony, States of Matter and a few other songs I think. But mainly those two.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:12 AM