Three Monitors?
Phil66
Dec 7 2019, 09:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

I've bought a new Dell 25" IPS monitor to match the awesome monitor on my new laptop. I've set my older 24" on a cantilever arm. I was hoping to use that to display Overload TH-U in full screen, Reaper on another screen and my video stream on another, or maybe my tab or GP. Anyway, it's not a necessity but I won't get much for my old ASUS 24" so I thought I'd try to incorporate it into my setup.

Bottom line is, I can't extend over the three displays, I can only duplicate over two, and my mouse can't access one. I basically need it to work like one big screen even though they aren't physically next to each other.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Phil66
Dec 8 2019, 09:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Cheers,

I'll post some pics in the "Updated Studio" thread when I've tidied my desk. I've been busy today, washed my wife's car, washed my car, had a roast dinner, put the Christmas decorations up (HUMBUG laugh.gif ) then needed a rest this afternoon, had a late night last night too so I haven't even looked at tidying my room yet.

Thanks

Phil

P.S The monitor is incredible, prob not up to fast gaming but image and text quality is awesome. Text in documents compared to the ASUS looks like the difference between a cheap inkjet printer on cheap paper and a high quality laser printer on high quality paper cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:36 PM