Recommendation On Mtp
Guitar1969
Oct 21 2008, 07:34 PM
GMC:er
I have been following the progress of the MTP for my own benefit even though I was not one of the chosen - I believe others are also following them as well I noticed under Practiced Agendas that the MTP assignments just show under the personal practice agenda of the instructors running the MTP(Kris and Smells) and the assignments are combined with their own personal agendas.

I was thinking that it might be beneficial if GMC had a separate MTP Practice Agenda labeled as such (MTP Beginner, and MTP Intermediate) just for this purpose to help with tracking.

What do you think?

Thanks,
mh

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 21 2008, 07:43 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Considering that in near future MTP will be much wider, easier to join etc. I think that such idea would become redundant too fast..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitar1969
Oct 21 2008, 07:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Oct 21 2008, 11:43 AM) *
Considering that in near future MTP will be much wider, easier to join etc. I think that such idea would become redundant too fast..

I see your point - I forget this is just a pilot program right now. If it is adopted, I am sure it will have its own links, web page etc.

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 21 2008, 09:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have a theory that the "Blog" was removed from the top-bar to give room for an MTP page later on =)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:35 PM