New Original Song ! Norwegian Blues,gothic Rock, 12 string slide guitar
Cornelius
Feb 14 2015, 01:39 PM
GMC:er
Hei Again folks smile.gif

just uploaded my new original song on the tube, be the first to watch biggrin.gif

ty to Bogdan, Cosmin, Todd,Gabriel for helping me bying the right gear and how to tweak my audio before posting videos..

im using Canon 550D with Magic Lantern, and using Røde Stero Videomic Pro, i then added Reverb, EQ and compressor to the audio before upload...

Take a look at the result..

Youtube link :

Skaye - Ti di e kåmen nå

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
SKAYE - Accoustic rock, Blues, Slide Guitar Player

Sub me on youtube to keep in touch !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFCbKsIiRpKBb3bS1E34Jg

Homesite : http://skaye.net/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2015, 05:12 AM
Nice!! Now your talking! Cool tune and well shot, well recorded/produced! Looks good, sounds good, nice!

Congrats smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Cornelius @ Feb 14 2015, 08:39 AM) *
Hei Again folks smile.gif

just uploaded my new original song on the tube, be the first to watch biggrin.gif

ty to Bogdan, Cosmin, Todd,Gabriel for helping me bying the right gear and how to tweak my audio before posting videos..

im using Canon 550D with Magic Lantern, and using Røde Stero Videomic Pro, i then added Reverb, EQ and compressor to the audio before upload...

Take a look at the result..

Youtube link :

Skaye - Ti di e kåmen nå

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2015, 02:08 PM
Instructor
Congrats!! You did a great job with this one! It's great to know that you have new gear. The video looks and sound good. I notice that there is some noise in the image, and this is related to the low lightening that you have on the place. There are some camera settings to try to improve this issue, and it's called "exposure". However, sometimes you are limited to the capability of the camera to record on dark scenes. You have to experiment with it.

Here is a cool video about it:

Your guitar, voice, and mix sound really good. I also liked the tune, interesting melodies and progressions.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 16 2015, 08:56 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to hear blues in Norwegian! smile.gif

Congratulations on recording a new song - I think the overall production in this one is surely improved.
Which video software do you use for editing?

When it comes to technical details, I'd +1 what Gab mentioned about video noise (grain). When recording in dark, you need to set the exposure and ISO settings lower so that picture is without any visible noise or grain. I think these settings were on auto in this recording? What camera does is it tries to automatically compensate these settings in order to capture brighter picture but this comes with a cost of added noise in the picture. If you like shooting outdoors, you could try getting some portable LED lights for video shooting and most important, experiment with camera exposure (ISO) settings. 50mm f1.8 lens are nice for shooting in low light conditions as they allow more light to pass through, I suppose you used these lense in this video. Audio sounds very nice. If we go into details, the guitar could have been a bit louder and Reverb seems to be too strong, maybe try backing it slightly in the mix, to have a more subtle reverb.

Overall, this is great! Please keep going smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cornelius
Feb 18 2015, 12:05 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 15 2015, 06:12 AM) *
Nice!! Now your talking! Cool tune and well shot, well recorded/produced! Looks good, sounds good, nice!

Congrats smile.gif

Todd

Tnx todd smile.gif preshe8it..without good help from you guys i wouldent make these videos:)

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 15 2015, 03:08 PM) *
Congrats!! You did a great job with this one! It's great to know that you have new gear. The video looks and sound good. I notice that there is some noise in the image, and this is related to the low lightening that you have on the place. There are some camera settings to try to improve this issue, and it's called "exposure". However, sometimes you are limited to the capability of the camera to record on dark scenes. You have to experiment with it.

Here is a cool video about it:

Your guitar, voice, and mix sound really good. I also liked the tune, interesting melodies and progressions.

Tnx gab:) i deff gonna check that video, my homework for next time

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Feb 16 2015, 09:56 PM) *
Great to hear blues in Norwegian! smile.gif

Congratulations on recording a new song - I think the overall production in this one is surely improved.
Which video software do you use for editing?

When it comes to technical details, I'd +1 what Gab mentioned about video noise (grain). When recording in dark, you need to set the exposure and ISO settings lower so that picture is without any visible noise or grain. I think these settings were on auto in this recording? What camera does is it tries to automatically compensate these settings in order to capture brighter picture but this comes with a cost of added noise in the picture. If you like shooting outdoors, you could try getting some portable LED lights for video shooting and most important, experiment with camera exposure (ISO) settings. 50mm f1.8 lens are nice for shooting in low light conditions as they allow more light to pass through, I suppose you used these lense in this video. Audio sounds very nice. If we go into details, the guitar could have been a bit louder and Reverb seems to be too strong, maybe try backing it slightly in the mix, to have a more subtle reverb.

Overall, this is great! Please keep going smile.gif

Tnx bogdan:) you guessed right, i used the 50 1.8 lense... And we used a small portable led lamp, but im gonna check the settings on my camera , i think its on auto as you said, so im gonna try to fix this

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
SKAYE - Accoustic rock, Blues, Slide Guitar Player

Sub me on youtube to keep in touch !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFCbKsIiRpKBb3bS1E34Jg

Homesite : http://skaye.net/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:08 PM