Computer Techs Needed
shellshock1911
Jun 11 2008, 08:41 PM
GMC:er
Hi, I am having some problems with my computer! The mouse does not click. I have tried three different mouses, so obviously it is the computer that is the problem, not the mouse. The cursor can move around the screen just fine, but the clicker does not have any effect. I have tried restarting computer and all that but nothing works. And I am typing this from the house computer and the problematic computer is in my room/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 12 2008, 08:48 AM
Instructor
If you have the double click activated, maybe it's set too fast, this way you can't be able to click anything. Check out the mouse settings, maybe you can solve the problem.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 12 2008, 09:50 AM
Singing Instructor
AS Danilo sad,maybe the double click is to fast,if nothing else works maybe you should reinstall your windows,BUT,let that be your last option.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Hauke_Z
Jun 12 2008, 11:21 AM
Maybe your USB Mouse Support/USB Legacy Support in the BIOS is disabled. Check out

This post has been edited by Hauke_Z: Jun 12 2008, 11:26 AM

--------------------
"Rock's so good to me. Rock is my child and my grandfather. "
- Chuck Berry

Ibanez GSA60 "Gio"
M-Audio Fasttrack USB
Apple Garageband
Logic Express 7.2

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 12 2008, 11:04 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Does the right button work ? Or scrolled ? Or both don't work ? Its a weird problem man...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jun 13 2008, 02:44 AM
I fixed it. I had to download a new driver for free which I accessed by entering safe mode, then going from there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:17 PM