3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Happy New Year Lesson, I cant do that guitar trick...
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 5 2008, 11:34 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 5 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Oh no! sad.gif I hope your instrument survived! mellow.gif

Well I think it did , played it whole gig and it worked ..Don't see much of damage on the finish too...
But it was very funny because the first thing that came to my mind was your Blooper and I laughed wink.gif wink.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 5 2008, 11:41 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Jan 5 2008, 11:34 AM) *
Well I think it did , played it whole gig and it worked ..Don't see much of damage on the finish too...
But it was very funny because the first thing that came to my mind was your Blooper and I laughed wink.gif wink.gif cool.gif

Hehe well you could just pretend (if anyone wondered what happened) that you actually were practicing that trick! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tank
Jan 5 2008, 11:42 AM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Jan 5 2008, 10:34 AM) *

I've had a strap go, a few times on stage. Luckily my reaction always has been to grab the neck, so I've never dropped it. But there is that moment of slow motion "NOOOOOooooo!" that accompanies it.

Mind you, most of my guitars have little dings here and there from use smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 5 2008, 11:46 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Tank @ Jan 5 2008, 11:42 AM) *
I've had a strap go, a few times on stage. Luckily my reaction always has been to grab the neck, so I've never dropped it. But there is that moment of slow motion "NOOOOOooooo!" that accompanies it.

Mind you, most of my guitars have little dings here and there from use smile.gif

Hhahah I know that feeling wink.gif Mine too have a few dings on it..They look pretty bad on my tiger eye quilt top , but I like them in a way..They remind me how much I use that instrument and where it has been traveling... smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Tank
Jan 5 2008, 11:52 AM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Jan 5 2008, 10:46 AM) *
Hhahah I know that feeling wink.gif Mine too have a few dings on it..They look pretty bad on my tiger eye quilt top , but I like them in a way..They remind me how much I use that instrument and where it has been traveling... smile.gif

Yeah, the dings are individual. I know my guitar, because of the wear on it!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:04 PM