> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Dreamforge's Guitar Dream Forge
DreamForge
Apr 9 2012, 07:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 9 2012, 06:30 PM) *
Hey man! I felt there was something fishy with the harmony - it was major after all biggrin.gif playing minor there was just an idea smile.gif now you sparked my imagination to try something nice, WHAT IF we combine a chorus with A major and one with A minor? We could turn this into a very interesting combo. BTW your take is nice but, try to fit the timing better, it'll work out just fine wink.gif I'll try to cook up the riff into the major part as well and also send over to you a sepparate track with just the the second guitar, k?

i will be very appreciated if you send me seperated tracks (including drums and basses wink.gif to get the whole idea. and im also thinking some bridge riff or "preperation riff" for E minor chord just before chours. as i mentioned at my frist long post im looking for improving my composing and harmony and while doing that i guess i also need improve my timing especially some cases like
this. while we are working on ideas for Carry On you can also give me somethink to work to improve my composing, theory and timing wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 10 2012, 11:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DreamForge @ Apr 9 2012, 06:53 PM) *
i will be very appreciated if you send me seperated tracks (including drums and basses wink.gif to get the whole idea. and im also thinking some bridge riff or "preperation riff" for E minor chord just before chours. as i mentioned at my frist long post im looking for improving my composing and harmony and while doing that i guess i also need improve my timing especially some cases like
this. while we are working on ideas for Carry On you can also give me somethink to work to improve my composing, theory and timing wink.gif

hey hombre! smile.gif timing it is biggrin.gif let's see how you fare with this riffage right here wink.gif can you record yourself playing it? I think it encompasses the most important aspects of rhythm playing and I suggest you focus on timing, tightness and paying attention to details. Needless to say, a musician with attention to detail will reach high levels biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Metal-Metrics-4/

What do you think?

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 21 2012, 12:36 PM
Instructor
Hey mate!

here are the tracks ya needed biggrin.gif

let me know when you're ready to continue wink.gif

Cosmin

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Carry_On_DrumnBass.mp3 ( 299.13K ) Number of downloads: 52
Attached File  Carry_On_Second_Guitar.mp3 ( 299.13K ) Number of downloads: 45

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:05 PM