This Is Funny.
Phil66
Oct 13 2015, 08:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 14 2015, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
I won't be eating that, thank you biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 14 2015, 05:27 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
That's pretty crazy blink.gif I have cleaned boatloads of fish in my day but I have never had one continue to fight after it had been gutted and headed. Then again , I have never caught a Bowfin. At least not that I can remember. Although I have fished in some states in which they are found like Texas and Mississippi, I was mainly catching Bass, Catfish and Alligator Gar. The latter being somewhat similar to the Bowfin.

Interesting fish

http://www.bowfinanglers.com/bowfininfo.html

http://www.bowfinanglers.com/science.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 12:59 PM