Ngd, Awesome little box
Phil66
Mar 1 2023, 10:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I don't need to put any pics on really but I just got one of these, incredible, rechargeable, over ten thousand free patches and doubles up as a Bluetooth speaker to use with the streaming service of your choice. It can also be used as an interface.

I bought it to mainly use at my holiday home but paired with my little Paul Gilbert Mikro it's a great travel package. The charge lasts around 8 hours at medium volume or lower.

This is probably the most accurate and honest review I've found.

https://youtu.be/L3mN2M8ajYc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 16 2023, 10:42 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 2 2023, 09:33 PM
This thing just keeps giving.

There are over 1000 patches available in the cloud.

One great thing I've just discovered, when jamming along to a YT backing from within the app, it shows you the chords, BUT if you click the "tones" link to the right, you get a list of patches in the cloud, you don't have to download them if you don't want to, just click on the triangle, you can use the patch directly from the cloud. This is the same if you go through the 1000+ patches.

I thought it was great anyway wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 5 2023, 07:10 PM
GMC:er
Funnily enough Phil, I've been toying with the idea of getting one after having had a bit of a play with one at a friends studio!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 5 2023, 08:37 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 5 2023, 06:10 PM) *
Funnily enough Phil, I've been toying with the idea of getting one after having had a bit of a play with one at a friends studio!!

Well worth it mate, well worth it. I didn't go for the 40 because I fell for the idea of the built in rechargeable battery with this little one. It's great, took it to my caravan this weekend, hooked up my tablet via bluetooth and jammed away to stuff on YT and Spotify, did some technique practise etc great, then, yesterday morning, sent some Mozart into it while we had breakfast.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 8 2023, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
Congrats! Great bit of kit. Goes to show what some great tech can do eh? All the patches can be edited and up/downloaded via tablet and then it works as a bluetooth speaker as a bonus. That's a truly handy tool. Practice amp, blutooth speaker, jam along device, tone experimentation, etc. Score!!

Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 5 2023, 03:37 PM) *
Well worth it mate, well worth it. I didn't go for the 40 because I fell for the idea of the built in rechargeable battery with this little one. It's great, took it to my caravan this weekend, hooked up my tablet via bluetooth and jammed away to stuff on YT and Spotify, did some technique practise etc great, then, yesterday morning, sent some Mozart into it while we had breakfast.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 11 2023, 10:08 AM
It's great at my holiday home, Friday evening I had an hour jamming and Saturday morning I streamed some Mozart while we were getting ready to go out. Extremely versatile piece of kit especially with the built in eight hour rechargeable battery cool.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 13 2023, 02:27 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 13 2023, 10:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 11 2023, 11:08 AM) *
It's great at my holiday home, Friday evening I had an hour jamming and Saturday morning I streamed some Mozart while we were getting ready to go out. Extremely versatile piece of kit espressos with the built in eight hour rechargeable battery cool.gif

No way it does espressos too? laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 13 2023, 02:27 PM
QUOTE (Storm Linnebjerg @ Mar 13 2023, 09:50 AM) *
No way it does espressos too? laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Bloody tablets for you wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 21 2023, 08:56 PM
I'm seriously thinking of getting one of these. I think PG are onto something here, maybe this is a peek into the future. If TH-U could come out with a dedicated controller for their amp sim that used the computer's bluetooth that would be great. The FCB1010 is good but can be a nightmare to set up plus this is zero cables cool.gif

https://youtu.be/IZtOnyD3NuA

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:16 PM