Saving Tone On Podfarm
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 30 2009, 05:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi,

I just realized that I can't save my tone anymore in Pod Farm.

I run Pod Farm trought Guitar Port and when I try to save the tone everything seems to work... except that I can't name my tone, it is always written untitled... Of course I try the saving option and the save as but it doesn't work.. I can give a description of my tone but can't find a name....

I browse in different Line6 Forum and It seems that I am the only one experiencing this situation...

Any ideas ?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 30 2009, 05:31 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hmm... that is a very strange problem indead.

Maybe the 1st thing I would try is to reinstall with the latest version.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 30 2009, 06:52 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Try updating all the software through line6 monkey. Its a weird problem. When you go to File>save as.. you should be able to edit all the perimeters.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Oct 30 2009, 07:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for your help guys.

I just fixed the problem, I reinstalled PodFarm and now it is working perfectly.

that was a weird problem

And I lost my ultimate preset tone!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 30 2009, 09:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Glad you got it fixed man! smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:12 AM