-------9-7---7-6b------4-----4--|-------------|
-----------9--------------7-----|--4br--------|
--------------------------------|--------7~---|

SSS EEE Q?

Sorry if the question has been asked before

Thanks
Filip

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
May 26 2009, 11:39 AM
Instructor
Hi Filip,

The letters indicates the relative duration of a note.
It's a Guitar Pro Sofware notation:

Duration Legend

W - whole
H - half
Q - quarter
E - 8th
S - 16th
T - 32nd
X - 64th
. - note dotted
|-n-| - n-tuplets

Hope it helps!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
May 26 2009, 11:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
Totally!

Thanks man

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 26 2009, 11:41 AM
Instructor
Filip there should be Tab Legend bellow every tab that shows all the rhythm values. You can also download guitar pro as all these tabs were made in that software.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
May 26 2009, 11:43 AM
Learning Rock Star
Pedja, i already have the guitar pro software i just never knew what the letters meant and totally ignored them :S

oops biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 26 2009, 11:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (FilipofCroatia @ May 26 2009, 12:43 PM) *
Pedja, i already have the guitar pro software i just never knew what the letters meant and totally ignored them :S

oops biggrin.gif

Haha nice smile.gif

I just remembered something... Most of these tabs that you find with video lessons here actually have guitar pro file available for download. As you know guitar pro plays back all the notes and rhythms so if instructor did great job with guitar pro you can expect very pleasant and accurate learning with guitar pro by itself smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
May 26 2009, 11:54 AM
Learning Rock Star
Another cool feature of this site. I really like the setup here and ive only been here 2 days! So many helpful things my only problem is where to start first - which is no problem at all really smile.gif

I have noticed a slight improvement in my technique in the 2 days as well - bring it on homeeee to me baybe

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 26 2009, 12:01 PM
Instructor
Thats great to hear Filip!

You can search lesson by instructor, style, technique, rating and see them by date posted. Each way has its advantages, I suggest starting with rating and technique, then move to your favorite instructor of course smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
stevie ray hey h...
Jun 9 2009, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (FilipofCroatia @ May 26 2009, 12:54 PM) *
Another cool feature of this site. I really like the setup here and ive only been here 2 days! So many helpful things my only problem is where to start first - which is no problem at all really smile.gif

I have noticed a slight improvement in my technique in the 2 days as well - bring it on homeeee to me baybe

there is a lesson called where to start or something like that, it's theory, ... I visit it regularly
these guys know everything about it

check it, sometime

--------------------
If I would have lived in a time where guitars not yet excisted, I would have probably invented suicide

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 9 2009, 04:51 PM
Jazz Instructor
W-whole note
H-half note
Q-quarter note
E-8th note
S-16th note
T-32nd note
X-64th note

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 11 2009, 10:57 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (FilipofCroatia @ May 26 2009, 12:54 PM) *

Hello,

these lesson series are great way to start your practice on a certain topic/technique : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lesson-series.htm

also check out this topic for the theory part : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=3351&st=0

This is the free alternative to Guitar Pro - it can playback guitar pro files : http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:12 AM