> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 >  
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
May 9 2014, 09:19 AM
Instructor
You should definitely check out my friends from Sky Swallows Challenger:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2014, 01:31 PM
Instructor
Long live Michael Bolton and the cheesiness in the 80s ballads biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 12 2014, 11:45 AM
Instructor
HA! Check this out:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 13 2014, 07:25 AM
Instructor
Since there's a bit of buzz around the Winery Dogs on the forum - here's their newest video:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2014, 07:57 AM
Instructor
Check out my friends from Diamonds are Forever:

+Quote Post
Spock
May 16 2014, 08:49 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 13 2014, 02:25 AM) *
Since there's a bit of buzz around the Winery Dogs on the forum - here's their newest video:

I love this song, and until I saw that video of Richie in a radio interview showing how it's played, didn't realize how tricky the main riff was. The owner of my company plays a little acoustic guitar and was enamored with Toy Caldwell of Marshall Tucker for playing with his thumb instead of a pick, so he talked Toy up and sent me a few of his videos, that was a couple of days before I went to see Winery Dogs. I sent him this video to trip on Richie - he was astounded.

The entire conversation started when I showed him my new PRS and he loved it, started playing around on it and said that he just can't get use to a pick, to which I told him "then don't bother with one". Many famous musicians don't use them, so that should't keep him from moving forward on the purchase of a new electric guitar - I also told him that he would find that chording would come easier to him and he would have less frustration - and all that could easily transpose over to acoustic.

Anyway - just in case someone missed it - this interview tells the evolution of that song where he talks about "Elevate" actually being the chorus to this song before they decided to make a new song out of that one...

I posted this in another thread but should have posted it here.

12 Foot Ninja

Talk about a trip'n band.

These guys are great - not sure if I care for their style yet, but bizarre enough to keep me intensely interested...

Live version

This post has been edited by Spock: May 16 2014, 08:50 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2014, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Wow! Man, thanks a bunch for posting the RK interview! And 12 foot Ninja - I knew them from a friend who's a fan biggrin.gif I actually have two friends who are fans! Hehe, great to see that some other folks are dropping by from time to time in this thread not only to listen, but share as well!

Here's today's selection:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 18 2014, 11:32 AM
Instructor
One of the mystical songs that I had the opportunity to find when I discovered Dredg:

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 18 2014, 11:33 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2014, 09:06 AM
Instructor
I'd drive into the sunset in a place where there's a lot of silence and I can play the guitar smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 22 2014, 08:28 AM
Instructor
A friend gave me this song and I have been playing it on repeat since yesterday biggrin.gif Ha!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2014, 07:27 AM
Instructor
Another tune I re-descovered today:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2014, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Each time I hear this tune I am totally amazed by this man's vocal technique:

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
May 25 2014, 05:54 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey C-man ! I've been listening that Intervals album a lot. Such a good one.
What about this:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2014, 08:30 PM
Instructor
Hey mate, thanks a lot for sharing this!! Never heard of these guys but I love the music already!

I also love the Intervals albums, but right now i am working on this tune for a PRS Tremonti playthrough:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 26 2014, 07:54 AM
Instructor
Good Monday morning GMC - here's something to get you on the move:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 27 2014, 08:39 AM
Instructor
The first video off Sevendust's new acoustic album:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2014, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Alter Bridge mood today:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 30 2014, 10:00 AM
Instructor
I was pretty much hit in the teeth when they published this in the morning:

+Quote Post
bleez
May 31 2014, 01:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 30 2014, 10:00 AM) *
I was pretty much hit in the teeth when they published this in the morning:

That is really cool. I like when bands really take a cover version apart and make it a lot different from the original.

Have you heard Biffy doing their version?

This post has been edited by bleez: May 31 2014, 01:44 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2014, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Amazing! Thanks for sharing this man biggrin.gif

Here's another acoustic tune from an aussie band that holds a spot in my heart:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 48 49 50 51 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:06 AM