Rhcp Playing Unplugged At Super Bowl
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 4 2014, 01:55 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey - has anyone watched the Super Bowl? smile.gif

It was my first time watching a Superbowl (and actually following a American Football match) and it was very fun as I was cheering for Seahawks. There was a live broadcast in HD here on FOX tv. I was pleasantly surprised and blown away how cool was the half time show smile.gif That Bruno Mars vocals guy dances like James Brown. It was awesome to see RHCP (one of my favorite bands) perform.

Now what surprised me later on when watching the recordings on youtube is that RHCP played unplugged?! smile.gif
I'm not sure I have ever watched so real looking playback show. They seem to have recorded a live sounding backing track, all with the improvised mid section of the song (Give it away) and added Bruno Mars layers... Very interesting approach indeed and now I wonder, was everything playback? I suppose they had the no vocals backing and that Anthony was singing live? Were drums played live too or were they comming of the backing track.

All in all - if you haven't watched it, check it out here. It was quite a performance smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:51 PM