5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Korn Style Collab, The first GMC Nü Metal Hit
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 17 2016, 02:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome job everyone!!!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 17 2016, 09:40 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (sidthekid @ Aug 17 2016, 03:28 PM) *
Really awesome guitar riffs/solos and vocals from everyone! This is my first collab, and I never thought it would turn out so cool! \m/

It was awesome to have you IN - I hope you will join the future ones as well! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roadside
Aug 18 2016, 07:33 AM
GMC:er
Wooow, what a great collab! Really like the bass run as well.

Have to participate in the next one!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 18 2016, 03:35 PM
Well done everybody!!! I love Kris's sense of humor in these vids. It's quirky and I don't think everyone gets it, but that's ok, they don't have to smile.gif Still funny and entertaining. Well put together as well! Sorry I missed out on this one sad.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Arvedahl
Aug 18 2016, 05:42 PM
Learning Chord Basher
I think this turned out amazing, totally both with audio and video. Great job!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 18 2016, 08:52 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Brilliant, I wish I'd been in on this one, I haven't heard any Korn really so I didn't feel pulled into it but after watching the video I wish I had.

You all did amazingly well and the video is super slick.

Well done folks, I'm proud to be part of this community smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 18 2016, 09:14 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (HiimAlex @ Aug 18 2016, 06:42 PM) *
I think this turned out amazing, totally both with audio and video. Great job!

You have done some amazing progress man - looking forward to more of that! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 18 2016, 09:52 PM) *
Brilliant, I wish I'd been in on this one, I haven't heard any Korn really so I didn't feel pulled into it but after watching the video I wish I had.

You all did amazingly well and the video is super slick.

Well done folks, I'm proud to be part of this community smile.gif

You should def be in next one. The idea was not for students to deliver a perfect Korn solo, but to practice playing/recording with others. ( + we can always to do some editing magic if needed! ph34r.gif )

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 18 2016, 04:35 PM) *
Well done everybody!!! I love Kris's sense of humor in these vids. It's quirky and I don't think everyone gets it, but that's ok, they don't have to smile.gif Still funny and entertaining. Well put together as well! Sorry I missed out on this one sad.gif

Thanks man I hope to see you in the next one. My humour is probably best suited for Europeans (and maybe US immigrants?! haha)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 18 2016, 09:24 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 18 2016, 09:14 PM) *
Thanks man I hope to see you in the next one. My humour is probably best suited for Europeans (and maybe US immigrants?! haha)

Definitely not for Aliens though, they would certainly not 'get it'!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 18 2016, 09:33 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 18 2016, 09:14 PM) *
You should def be in next one. The idea was not for students to deliver a perfect Korn solo, but to practice playing/recording with others. ( + we can always to do some editing magic if needed! ph34r.gif )

Thank Kris, I'll see what happens, I was best in my comfort zone with these old style collabs that weren't based on actual bands wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 18 2016, 11:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 18 2016, 05:33 PM) *
Thank Kris, I'll see what happens, I was best in my comfort zone with these old style collabs that weren't based on actual bands wink.gif

Cheers

That's cool Phil! The band name is just to label the backing! You don't have to provide anything in the style of the bands. We want guitars in the style of YOU! smile.gif

The only reason that we do this collabs is to have fun, so never think that your solo isn't good enough! Share whatever you play over this collabs and we'll find the way to make you part. The more we are, the cooler and more fun we get! cool.gif

DON'T MISS THE NEXT ONE GUYS!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 19 2016, 06:34 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 18 2016, 09:33 PM) *

I wouldn't give it a second thought dude, pretty sure Ive used the same run in 90% of collabs regardless of which style they were rolleyes.gif
nice Krimbo take BTW.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
IceThrone
Aug 19 2016, 06:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
Man that turned out great! First time doing something like this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 19 2016, 01:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
I must try and find some inspiration for next collab. smile.gif Would still love to work more on vocals, maybe some growling again, but couldn't really find the right inspiration and motivation for this one smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 19 2016, 02:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 19 2016, 02:34 AM) *
I wouldn't give it a second thought dude, pretty sure Ive used the same run in 90% of collabs regardless of which style they were rolleyes.gif
nice Krimbo take BTW.

I know many famous players that built a successful career with a few runs... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (IceThrone @ Aug 19 2016, 02:47 AM) *

You rocked that bass man! Well done!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 19 2016, 09:53 AM) *
I must try and find some inspiration for next collab. smile.gif Would still love to work more on vocals, maybe some growling again, but couldn't really find the right inspiration and motivation for this one smile.gif

It would be awesome! We missed you on this one.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 20 2016, 07:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (IceThrone @ Aug 19 2016, 07:47 AM) *

Cheers man, real bass playing took this one to a new level!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 19 2016, 02:53 PM) *

Ok. I think growling would have been a appropriate addition to this one, but there will be more opportunities!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 22 2016, 01:35 PM
Instructor
It's time for a new song collab!! Any suggestions guys? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Aug 22 2016, 02:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 22 2016, 01:35 PM) *
It's time for a new song collab!! Any suggestions guys? smile.gif

retro prog rock style - Mastodon / Opeth (pale communion)
Free / Paul Kossoff tribute

smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 22 2016, 03:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bleez @ Aug 22 2016, 03:46 PM) *
retro prog rock style - Mastodon / Opeth (pale communion)
Free / Paul Kossoff tribute

smile.gif

Opeth or Mastodon style sounds good to me!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 23 2016, 11:53 AM
70s glam, Slade, Sweet etc wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Wyverex
Aug 23 2016, 12:34 PM
Something in the style of Shinedown or Seether would be cool!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:23 AM