Need More Feedback For Your Tracks?
Todd Simpson
Oct 28 2018, 09:00 PM
GMC:er
I found this website that was recently purchased by the fine folks at Native Instruments. It's called METAPOP and it's a music community where folks upload tracks and then give feedback on each others work. There are competitions and such where you can win spiff gear, and folks are generally supportive and nice when giving a critique unlike certain other sites (cough 7string.org) that can be unduly harsh, especially on folks who are new to the process. I put up a song and I think I'll put up some more. Seems like a nice place smile.gif

Of course, I'd share your work here first and see what you get in terms of feedback. If you want more, pop over there and you can get quite a bit. I got wads of feedback from a single track.
here is a promo vid about the site
and the site itself. Here is my profile.
https://metapop.com/todd-simpson

If you join, please do share your profile in this thread and I'll follow ya! smile.gif
Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 28 2018, 09:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2018, 09:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've just signed up, can't hurt to do so even though I don't write much, I can put some of my pieces on like "Sorrow" that you heard Todd and maybe some of my blues jams.

https://metapop.com/phil-hadley

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:10 PM