2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Batman
Gerardo Siere
Jul 28 2008, 12:43 AM
Instructor
I.ve just saw it, it was the best batman movie I saw, but I didn´t like they took the name from Frank Miller´s version that is so so dark and dramatic and way beyond better than this movie.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 28 2008, 01:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
I haven't seen it yet, but I'll have to biggrin.gif

Wasn't this the last movie Heath Ledger (Joker) acted in?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 28 2008, 02:00 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Canis @ Jul 27 2008, 08:51 PM) *
I haven't seen it yet, but I'll have to biggrin.gif

Wasn't this the last movie Heath Ledger (Joker) acted in?

No, he was working on a different film. However he didn't finish it, and now they've changed the film I think to make use of what was shot of his acting, and are getting 2-3 other dudes to do a tribute to him by playing different versions of his character (or something along those lines) from the movie he was working on. They made it sound like it would work out okay.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 28 2008, 02:07 AM
GMC:er
Saw it last night smile.gif

Cant wait to see it again !

Heath's performance as the Joker is one of the best acting performances I have ever seen in my life biggrin.gif
Its dark/ romantic/ mysterious/ captivating/ and very moving ! smile.gif

What more could you want, The Dark Knight is the FULL PACKAGE biggrin.gif

-Rip Heath Ledger-

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 28 2008, 02:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 28 2008, 03:00 AM) *
No, he was working on a different film. However he didn't finish it, and now they've changed the film I think to make use of what was shot of his acting, and are getting 2-3 other dudes to do a tribute to him by playing different versions of his character (or something along those lines) from the movie he was working on. They made it sound like it would work out okay.

Oh okay.. "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", it's called, I found out after a quick search.
Great actor. He could play anything from a homosexual cowboy, to an evil, deranged joker ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
InThePast
Jul 28 2008, 10:47 AM
Saw it last weekend , have to say very interesting and thought provoking movie .

And as stated above Probably the best acting ive seen its just really believable.

If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it , even thought it goes for 2 1/2 hours its worth it.

This post has been edited by InThePast: Jul 28 2008, 10:48 AM

--------------------

Signature By:Me

Guitars:Ibanez RG370 , Ashton SG131
Amp:Shitty Ashton Practice
Effects:DODFX7 , Bad Monkey , JackHammer , TonePort UX1 , Pocket Pod

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 7 2008, 11:11 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I saw it few days back ! Oh men I'm still under the influence..Its the best batmen movie I saw !! Really big fun smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 7 2008, 11:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Saw it some time back with my girlfriend.

Never been a fan of super hero movies, but this was quite enjoyable, though a bit a long at times.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Aug 8 2008, 10:21 AM
Instructor
I loved it. Heath's acting was superb and the movie itself had so much feel to it that it was just brilliant. I would go see it again in a split-second! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Aug 10 2008, 11:04 PM
I'm not a fan of batman but I still went to see this movie a couple times. Your definitely missing out if you don't see this movie.

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:05 AM