Yamaha Mw10 Problem, Help!!
Boggi
Feb 4 2008, 01:44 AM
GMC:er
I bought a Yamaha MW10 mixer not long ago, and I have had troubles with it since I got it.
The mixer has a USP line into the PC, but when I connect the USP with the PC the sound disappear,
I can´t even listen to winamp, youtube or anything else, its completely gone.
I have tried deleted the driver and installed it again,
download the newest driver and tried it with another PC, but nothings works.

So any help would be perfect ! smile.gif

Bogi J.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Boggi
Feb 4 2008, 03:09 AM
Any help ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 4 2008, 07:17 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Just guessing here, but could it be someway that it takes over the role as a soundcard when you plug it in? I suggest you try to select the Yamaha mixer as your default soundcard in the control panel/audio to see if that gets the PC sound to working.

Then if that's a good solution or not is another question...

+Quote Post
Boggi
Feb 4 2008, 03:04 PM
Yes the mixer work as a sound card. The sound card wont start properly, "Device can´t start (code10)" a message I get.
When I take the mixer USP line out of the PC, the sound comes back and everything works fine. And I have tried it in cubase but it says it can´t open it...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 4 2008, 09:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Do you connect yamaha to PC via USB ?? If yamaha plays the role of soundcard than you should install its drivers and select it as default sound card , control panel>sounds ...you will find the option there..Than you should be able if you hook up the phones into the mixers headphones out to hear the sounds from your computer (if you play something in winamp etc)..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:29 AM