2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Why All The Hate For Just Bieber?, Relax...Take a deep breath... and put on some Maiden
Azzaboi
Sep 19 2010, 08:03 PM
GMC:er
@ The Uncreator

You dislike children in music? So long they don't over kill it, it's actually fine I think. Either they sound just like a girl or really spooky.

You must hate Metallica and Korn, etc, or most spooky, dark horrors and music. They should be concerned equal and just as hardcore, it's just others can force them into doing crap and they can't do much except say SURE when a cookie jar full of 5 cent coins is waved in from of their face, comon what kid would turn that down!

Metallica - Enter Sandman
Korn - Another Brick on the Wall
(etc)

Then you've got the one (mostly females) you would of never guessed the age if you wheren't looking:

Don't blame the kid's talent, blame the producers around them when they get signed turning them from someone just having fun...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Sep 19 2010, 08:42 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 21 2010, 05:53 PM
Instructor
I watched Justin on one video and from that point on I erased him from my life, it's just pointless stuff,

It's music made for teenagers, so there's no point in listening to it, only out of curiosity,

It's like asking a teenager girl to listen to Penderecki, or Shostakovich to go to an extreme, it's music designed for different types of listeners,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 22 2010, 11:39 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Sep 19 2010, 03:03 PM) *
@ The Uncreator

You dislike children in music? So long they don't over kill it, it's actually fine I think. Either they sound just like a girl or really spooky.

You must hate Metallica and Korn, etc, or most spooky, dark horrors and music. They should be concerned equal and just as hardcore, it's just others can force them into doing crap and they can't do much except say SURE when a cookie jar full of 5 cent coins is waved in from of their face, comon what kid would turn that down!

Yes I dislike children in music, because they sound like children, I dont dislike them personally, just I dont prefer the sound of a childs voice. Exceptions of course like the 9 year old opera singer and such. I'm not blaming them for anything, I just dont like there music.

The second paragraph I dont really understand, I should hate Metallica because they are spooky and dark? I dont follow you, either way I honestly love Metallica. I never mentioned Korn either.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Sep 23 2010, 01:46 AM
GMC:er
I don't really like the teenie-boppa stuff, but I meant some metal/rock music including Metallica and Korn have used children in a few of their songs to give a dark spooky atmosphere. I think it's pretty cool.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 23 2010, 02:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Well thats different than having a child as the voice of the actual band. A child, used in a narrative or atmospheric context is different. Nightwish make great use of this is many of their song and it works to great degree. Bands like Black Tide I'm just not fond of, I can hear the pre-pubescence in their voice.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:05 PM