Introduction
David Vagabond
Jun 3 2013, 08:15 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi everyone !

Little intro. David Vagabond. Cause I'm a traveller. smile.gif

33 years old. I discovered guitar about 2 years ago when I bought a classical one. I bought it to occupy myself and just wanting to learn some rumba songs to intertain myself and my family. But it turned like a drug ! smile.gif

I always listened to rumba, latin music and hip-hop. I thought during years that I didn't like electric guitar, like "it's just for gothics !" But when I started learning I also started to listen rock, pop, a lot of different things... And I liked it. It was like a new world for me, like I was blind and now I can see ! So I bought an electric guitar. And just after I found GMC. And saw that Cosmin has the same guitar. smile.gif

For my musical tastes, well, I'm just discovering a lot of bands and artists that are fabulous and I didn't even know their existence (like Gary Moore, Steve Vai,..) like a kid in a toy store !

So I'm here to learn and progress. And I'm really happy to join this community. By the way sorry for my english, i'm half french/spanish. But I'll do my best !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 3 2013, 08:33 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very cool intro David - welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Have a lot of fun exploring the world of guitar and music.
Hope I'll see you here in the forum a lot more then before hehe

Please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have on your journey.

--Bogdan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 3 2013, 10:30 AM
Instructor
Hey David! Great to see You here! Don't worry...Your history is very common for many of my friends smile.gif One of the closest was a typical hip hop teenager and now he wears a leather clothes and listens to Black Label Society etc smile.gif This is very interesting what guitar does with people and how qucik the realize that it's not about devil at all biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 3 2013, 11:04 AM
GMC:er
Welcome Vagabond...good name. Funny what you said about guitars and influences...I think that happens to a lot of non Goths!!

@ Darius..(I thought you sold your sole to the devil at the crossroads?) laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 3 2013, 05:44 PM
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif You have found the best place on the web for musicians, especially guitar players!! You won't find a better, more supportive community anywhere smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 3 2013, 09:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC smile.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Vagabond
Jun 4 2013, 07:54 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks guys !

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 4 2013, 07:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jun 3 2013, 10:04 AM) *
Welcome Vagabond...good name. Funny what you said about guitars and influences...I think that happens to a lot of non Goths!!

@ Darius..(I thought you sold your sole to the devil at the crossroads?) laugh.gif

ha ha ! biggrin.gif I didn't ...hmmm...He didn't wanted. He already had some better ones in his hands biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 4 2013, 10:34 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jun 4 2013, 08:59 AM) *
ha ha ! biggrin.gif I didn't ...hmmm...He didn't wanted. He already had some better ones in his hands biggrin.gif

You could have given him a good price! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 4 2013, 01:31 PM
Instructor
I did it twice...didn't wanted tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:21 PM